Re: How about a monthly meetup

  • Hasin Hayder
    Message 1 of 20 , Aug 7, 2006
      Well, I am also a bit surprised.

      I am trying, give me some time.

      --- In phpexperts@yahoogroups.com, "Nur Sarowar" <nur.sarowar@...> wrote:

      > No one else interested!? That's strange.
      >
      > --- In phpexperts@yahoogroups.com, "Hasin Hayder" <phpfive@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Hi Guys
      > > We can arrange a monthly (or biweekly) meeting where we can discuss
      > > about a specific PHP topics and solve each other problems sitting face
      > > to face.
      > >
      > > For example in one meeting we can discuss about AJAX, in another
      > > meeting we can discuss abt MySQL stored Proc and so forth
      > >
      > > Can anyone arrange a place where we can sit together and have a group
      > > meeting regularly?
      > >
      > > Thanks
      > > Hasin Hayder

    • Nur Sarowar
      Message 2 of 20 , Aug 7, 2006
        I was not expecting many people but at lest 10+

        I can understand most of the active members are from abroad but many
        of them from Bangladesh.

        I will say just start it, it dose not matter how many people are join
        now. I am sure they will join later.

        --- In phpexperts@yahoogroups.com, "Hasin Hayder" <phpfive@...> wrote:

        > Well, I am also a bit surprised.
        >
        > I am trying, give me some time.
        >

        > --- In phpexperts@yahoogroups.com, "Nur Sarowar" <nur.sarowar@> wrote:
        > >
        > > No one else interested!? That's strange.
        > >
        > > --- In phpexperts@yahoogroups.com, "Hasin Hayder" <phpfive@> wrote:
        > > >
        > > > Hi Guys
        > > > We can arrange a monthly (or biweekly) meeting where we can discuss
        > > > about a specific PHP topics and solve each other problems
        sitting face
        > > > to face.
        > > >
        > > > For example in one meeting we can discuss about AJAX, in another
        > > > meeting we can discuss abt MySQL stored Proc and so forth
        > > >
        > > > Can anyone arrange a place where we can sit together and have a
        group
        > > > meeting regularly?
        > > >
        > > > Thanks
        > > > Hasin Hayder

      • tahsin sayeeda
        Message 3 of 20 , Aug 7, 2006

          Aas Salamu Aalaikum

          I’m also interested & I think there are lots of people like me. Although I know a very little but I want to learn. But it will be possible for me only if it is possible in a convenient time & place. And unfortunately I can’t even suggest or arrange a place for it. :(

          Fee Amanillah

          Nur Sarowar <nur.sarowar@...> wrote:
          I was not expecting many people but at lest 10+

          I can understand most of the active members are from abroad but many
          of them from Bangladesh.

          I will say just start it, it dose not matter how many people are join
          now. I am sure they will join later.

          --- In phpexperts@yahoogro ups.com, "Hasin Hayder" <phpfive@... > wrote:

          > Well, I am also a bit surprised.
          >
          > I am trying, give me some time.
          >

          > --- In phpexperts@yahoogro ups.com, "Nur Sarowar" <nur.sarowar@ > wrote:
          > >
          > > No one else interested!? That's strange.
          > >
          > > --- In phpexperts@yahoogro ups.com, "Hasin Hayder" <phpfive@> wrote:
          > > >
          > > > Hi Guys
          > > > We can arrange a monthly (or biweekly) meeting where we can discuss
          > > > about a specific PHP topics and solve each other problems
          sitting face
          > > > to face.
          > > >
          > > > For example in one meeting we can discuss about AJAX, in another
          > > > meeting we can discuss abt MySQL stored Proc and so forth
          > > >
          > > > Can anyone arrange a place where we can sit together and have a
          group
          > > > meeting regularly?
          > > >
          > > > Thanks
          > > > Hasin Hayder

          Do you Yahoo!?

        • Sreeni .A
          Message 4 of 20 , Aug 8, 2006
            Hey Experts,

            The Plan of Meetin is So good.. A lot of group meetings are happening already. I have an Idea Whoever can not attend for the meeting can login in to you a Shout box type site.
            So that we can conduct meeting online too... It will gives more people in touch for the meeting...

            -Sreeni.A

            Nur Sarowar <nur.sarowar@gmail.com> wrote:
            I was not expecting many people but at lest 10+

            I can understand most of the active members are from abroad but many
            of them from Bangladesh.

            I will say just start it, it dose not matter how many people are join
            now. I am sure they will join later.

            --- In phpexperts@yahoogroups.com , "Hasin Hayder" <phpfive@...> wrote:

            > Well, I am also a bit surprised.
            >
            > I am trying, give me some time.
            >

            > --- In phpexperts@yahoogroups.com, "Nur Sarowar" <nur.sarowar@> wrote:
            > >
            > > No one else interested!? That's strange.
            > >
            > > --- In phpexperts@yahoogroups.com, "Hasin Hayder" <phpfive@> wrote:
            > > >
            > > > Hi Guys
            > > > We can arrange a monthly (or biweekly) meeting where we can discuss
            > > > about a specific PHP topics and solve each other problems
            sitting face
            > > > to face.
            > > >
            > > > For example in one meeting we can discuss about AJAX, in another
            > > > meeting we can discuss abt MySQL stored Proc and so forth
            > > >
            > > > Can anyone arrange a place where we can sit together and have a
            group
            > > > meeting regularly?
            > > >
            > > > Thanks
            > > > Hasin Hayder

            Do you Yahoo!?

          • anupom anupom
            Message 5 of 20 , Aug 8, 2006

              Though I am not that much active in this group & I am quite a newbie in this field, I am very much enthusiastic about this group meeting idea. Because I feel this kind of meeting will be a great help for the learners.

              Thanks Hasin bhai for trying..
              Anupom

              From: "Hasin Hayder" <phpfive@...>
              To: phpexperts@yahoogroups.com
              Subject: [phpXperts] Re: How about a monthly meetup
              Date: Mon, 07 Aug 2006 11:05:16 -0000

              Well, I am also a bit surprised.

              I am trying, give me some time.

              --- In phpexperts@yahoogro ups.com, "Nur Sarowar" <nur.sarowar@ ...> wrote:

              > No one else interested!? That's strange.
              >
              > --- In phpexperts@yahoogro ups.com, "Hasin Hayder" <phpfive@> wrote:
              > >
              > > Hi Guys
              > > We can arrange a monthly (or biweekly) meeting where we can discuss
              > > about a specific PHP topics and solve each other problems sitting face
              > > to face.
              > >
              > > For example in one meeting we can discuss about AJAX, in another
              > > meeting we can discuss abt MySQL stored Proc and so forth
              > >
              > > Can anyone arrange a place where we can sit together and have a group
              > > meeting regularly?
              > >
              > > Thanks
              > > Hasin Hayder

            • rahman9909
              Message 6 of 20 , Aug 8, 2006
                Hello all,
                i m in. but can't guarantee the presence. cause it will totally
                depend on the time. if its convenient then i m definitely in.

                For the shout box idea. why don't we setup a meebo box in phpxperts site.
                look at http://www.meebome.com for details.

                Take care all.
                Allah Hafez,
                -AdnaN

                --- In phpexperts@yahoogroups.com, "Sreeni .A" <sreeniaphpcoder@...>
                wrote:

                > Hey Experts,
                >

                > The Plan of Meetin is So good.. A lot of group meetings are happening
                > already. I have an Idea Whoever can not attend for the meeting can
                login in
                > to you a Shout box type site.
                > So that we can conduct meeting online too... It will gives more
                people in
                > touch for the meeting...
                >
                > -Sreeni.A
                >

                > On 8/8/06, tahsin sayeeda <tahsin_sayeeda@...> wrote:
                > >

                > > Aas Salamu Aalaikum
                > >
                > > I'm also interested & I think there are lots of people like me.
                Although I
                > > know a very little but I want to learn. But it will be possible
                for me only
                > > if it is possible in a convenient time & place. And unfortunately
                I can't
                > > even suggest or arrange a place for it. :(
                > >
                > > Fee Amanillah
                > >
                > > *Nur Sarowar <nur.sarowar@...>* wrote:
                > >
                > > I was not expecting many people but at lest 10+
                > >
                > > I can understand most of the active members are from abroad but many
                > > of them from Bangladesh.
                > >
                > > I will say just start it, it dose not matter how many people are join
                > > now. I am sure they will join later.
                > >
                > > --- In phpexperts@yahoogroups.com <phpexperts%40yahoogroups.com>,
                "Hasin
                > > Hayder" <phpfive@> wrote: