[JOB]PHP/AJAX Experienced Programmers Needed (Only exp programmers apply)

  • abhijeet
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7, 2006
      Company Profile
      ===============

      Pronto InfoTech is a software development company implementing IT-
      projects of any complexity. We offer an end-to-end

      approach to solutions delivery and provide a broad spectrum of
      services that include strategic business assessment,

      enterprise security assessment, feasibility studies, strategic and
      tactical planning, software evaluation, solution

      design, implementation, and ongoing support. We also provide ERP
      business solutions, which offer integrated business

      applications and services that allow small and midsize organizations
      and divisions of large enterprises to connect

      employees for improved efficiency. Our expertise guarantees quality,
      competent and rapid execution of any project – from

      small websites to complex enterprise applications.

      Clint List: Anchor Enterprises, Suzlon Energy, Shalimar Paints,
      Nerolac Paints, L&T Heavy Engineering and others.

      Canidate Profile
      ================

      Academic Background: B.E/B.Tech/BCA/MCA/BSc/Msc/MCS or any other
      Computer science Background

      Skills Required: The candidate must have strong knowledge of
      C/C++/PHP/AJAX.

      Experience: More than 1 year in PHP. Also should have experience in
      AJAX.

      Special Needs / Plus Points : Knowledge of High-End Javascript and
      Perl.

      Personality Characteristics: Candidate must have ability to read and
      understand requirements. He/She should have excellent

      communication skills and the person should be deadline driven.
      Candidate should be a self-starter. He/she will be the

      author and should be able to perform unit tests. Ability to mentor
      and provide direction for mid-level resources is the

      very required personality characteristics. Senior Programmer will be
      the team leaders for the offshore resources. They

      should raise issues early and often as they arise. Candidate should
      be a team player and willing to work in a challenging

      environment.

      Remuneration: Negotiable

      Location: Mumbai, India

      Contact