Re: [OT]Work with us , get paid in dollars

  • Mehedi Habib
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 6, 2006
      I have doubts about your site. It does not look professional enough,
      compared to the amount of praise allocated.

      The links in this page are invalid : http://www.webbizsol.com/jobs.asp

      Now, a professional company, would never have such a treachery, would
      they ?
    • khing2
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 9, 2006
        --- In phpexperts@yahoogroups.com, "Mehedi Habib" <darkcrunk@...> wrote:

        > I have doubts about your site. It does not look professional enough,
        > compared to the amount of praise allocated.
        >
        > The links in this page are invalid : http://www.webbizsol.com/jobs.asp
        >

        > Now, a professional company, would never have such a treachery, would
        > they ?

        I agree with you. I use firefox 99% of the time. I only use IE for
        testing. The first thing i noticed that the menu on the site does not
        work in firefox.

        I cannot believe that a company who has access to so many great
        developers has such a terrible looking site.