[JOB][Axyl Technologies:Jobs] We're Hiring

  • Nur Sarowar
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2006
      Axyl Technologies is an early stage startup, Dhaka, Bangladesh based,
      with a veteran management team and strong corporate and angel backers,
      building a new software development company.

      We're seeking candidates to join a world-class R&D team. The task at
      hand: to build and ship a large-scale, cutting-edge consumer facing
      web offering and a platform, on an aggressive timeline. Axyl is a
      great next move for gifted, entrepreneurial engineers who seek not
      just a job, but an opportunity to pour their energies into something
      meaningful and ambitious.

      Candidates should have learned their craft in high-caliber
      organizations, and thrive in fluid, high intensity workplaces. And
      most of all, they must love shipping products, and have a track record
      of successfully doing so.

      For details visit: http://www.axyl.biz/pages/jobs.html