[OT] Announcing Grameen Software Candidate Referral Reward program

  • Shafqat Ullah
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2006
      **Earn thousands of taka referring people you know...**

      Dear Members:

      We're pleased to announce a formal monetary reward program for persons
      willing to refer suitable candidates to Grameen Software against the
      various open positions we have. Please have a look at the attached
      rules document of this program.

      This is a one of a kind program in the software industry of Bangladesh
      and we are sure this will be mutually rewarding both for the referrers
      and us. Start earning your referral rewards by referring qualified
      people you know from within your friends, family, coworkers, or social
      network.

      The vacancies we have at present can be viewed at
      http://careers.grameensoftware.com

      Please remember to send all your
      communications regarding this program and the actual referrals to
      referral.reward@... only.

      The rules regarding this program are available in the following document:
      http://www.grameensoftware.com/crr/crr-rules-v01c.pdf

      Shafqat

      Shafqat Ullah
      Chief Technology Officer
      Grameen Software
      Email: shafqat.ullah@...
      Office PABX: +880 (2) 802-1647 or +880 (2) 802-1648 extn. 106
      Mobile: +880 (17) 1154-7128