need anti-leech script

  • Trung Kien
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 5, 2006

      Hello,

      Do you know free php anti-leech software? I search on google and can’t find working script…

      I need protect pdf files with leecher, download software… so, cgi script is cool too.

      Please tell me…

    • Mehedi Habib
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 6, 2006
        --- In phpexperts@yahoogroups.com, "Trung Kien" <trungkien@...> wrote:

        > Hello,
        >
        > Do you know free php anti-leech software? I search on google and
        can’t find working script…

        > I need protect pdf files with leecher, download software… so, cgi
        script is cool too.

        > Please tell me…

        Would you give me some more information ? Where you want to use it and
        stuff ? URL ? ..

        I can get u a script thats gonna manage all your files. . be a little
        more specific or IM me, i will help u out
      • Trung Kien
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 7, 2006

          Thank you,

          I use for my customer area at www.goopen.net