[OT]Work with us , get paid in dollars

  • jobangel2006
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 3, 2006
      Work with us , get paid in dollars

      We Require Programmers for our offshore clients
      proficient in vb,asp,sql,vb.net,asp.net,java,jsp,C#,php,mysql
      xml,com,dcom,c,c++,SAP

      We need programmers at various levels

      we also require SAP Consultants/Mainframe programmers,networking
      professionals to
      maintain our networks
      we also need web designers

      programmers can work from home
      we pay min $10 - max $35 per hour

      candidates have to download our virtual cubicle once they are
      approved.

      we recruit people on global level. salary will be paid via
      moneybookers.com

      at the end of every month

      apply direct

      http://www.webbizsol.com

      click on "work with us" option

      (Webhosting,ecommerce,Staffing & outsourcing)
    • Mehedi Habib
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 6, 2006
        I have doubts about your site. It does not look professional enough,
        compared to the amount of praise allocated.

        The links in this page are invalid : http://www.webbizsol.com/jobs.asp

        Now, a professional company, would never have such a treachery, would
        they ?
      • khing2
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 9, 2006
          --- In phpexperts@yahoogroups.com, "Mehedi Habib" <darkcrunk@...> wrote:

          > I have doubts about your site. It does not look professional enough,
          > compared to the amount of praise allocated.
          >
          > The links in this page are invalid : http://www.webbizsol.com/jobs.asp
          >

          > Now, a professional company, would never have such a treachery, would
          > they ?

          I agree with you. I use firefox 99% of the time. I only use IE for
          testing. The first thing i noticed that the menu on the site does not
          work in firefox.

          I cannot believe that a company who has access to so many great
          developers has such a terrible looking site.