Re: [phpXperts] I Need Joomla Framework Documenton

  • masudul haque
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 3, 2006
      You can check out this link.

      Following those steps may help you.

      Md. Masudul Haque ( Masud )

      ----- Original Message ----
      From: Sreeni .A <sreeniaphpcoder@...>
      To: hyd-phpug@yahoogroups.com; phpresource@yahoogroups.com; php4india@yahoogroups.com; phpexperts@yahoogroups.com; php-objects@yahoogroups.com; php-gurus@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, August 3, 2006 12:44:05 PM
      Subject: [phpXperts] I Need Joomla Framework Documenton

      Hi Folks,

       I am very new to this popular Joomla CMS, I am facing very difficulties in understanding this Joomla framework, its flow, And I am really failed to understand the relations among MAMBOTS, MODULES and COMPONENTS at Programming LEVEL.

      Please Experts help in this regard, I have to do some changes to the Joomla, Before that I was asked to get a complete idea about the project.

      If you have any helpful links, and any documents regarding this framework please provide them here.

      Any type of help will be best appreciated.

      -Sreeni.A

    • gangadhar prasad
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 3, 2006
        hai,

        in the above url u will indentify manuals like

        ok bye,
        Gangadhara Prasad.