I Need Joomla Framework Documenton

  • Sreeni .A
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 2, 2006
      Hi Folks,

       I am very new to this popular Joomla CMS, I am facing very difficulties in understanding this Joomla framework, its flow, And I am really failed to understand the relations among MAMBOTS, MODULES and COMPONENTS at Programming LEVEL.

      Please Experts help in this regard, I have to do some changes to the Joomla, Before that I was asked to get a complete idea about the project.

      If you have any helpful links, and any documents regarding this framework please provide them here.

      Any type of help will be best appreciated.

      -Sreeni.A
    • masudul haque
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 3, 2006
        You can check out this link.

        Following those steps may help you.

        Md. Masudul Haque ( Masud )

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 3, 2006
          hai,

          in the above url u will indentify manuals like

          ok bye,
          Gangadhara Prasad.