How about a monthly meetup

  • Hasin Hayder
    Message 1 of 20 , Jul 26 12:52 AM
      Hi Guys
      We can arrange a monthly (or biweekly) meeting where we can discuss
      about a specific PHP topics and solve each other problems sitting face
      to face.

      For example in one meeting we can discuss about AJAX, in another
      meeting we can discuss abt MySQL stored Proc and so forth

      Can anyone arrange a place where we can sit together and have a group
      meeting regularly?

      Thanks
      Hasin Hayder
    • kray blue
      Message 2 of 20 , Jul 26 1:01 AM
        i hope i could attend surely it will be a great talk and learning experience ei dost hasin?

        ~kray
        learn the rules so you know how to break them properly -unknown

        Message 3 of 20 , Jul 26 1:09 AM

          ys

          We can arrange a monthly (or biweekly) meeting where we can discuss
          about a specific PHP topics and solve each other problems sitting face
          to face.

          For example in one meeting we can discuss about AJAX, in another
          meeting we can discuss abt MySQL stored Proc and so forth

          Can anyone arrange a place where we can sit together and have a group
          meeting regularly?

          Thanks
          Hasin Hayder

          Upgarde your email with Emoticons! Click Here!
        • Nur Sarowar
          Message 4 of 20 , Jul 26 1:42 AM
            This is a great idea indeed.

            Arrangement of a place depends on how many people are coming, isn't it?

            I might be able to arrange monthly meeting last Friday of every month
            at my office. (Some might want to get out of official environment for
            a change).

            Who is sponsoring the foods & drinks? *LOL*

            Cheers,
            Nur Sarowar

            --- In phpexperts@yahoogroups.com, "Hasin Hayder" <phpfive@...> wrote:

            > Hi Guys
            > We can arrange a monthly (or biweekly) meeting where we can discuss
            > about a specific PHP topics and solve each other problems sitting face
            > to face.
            >
            > For example in one meeting we can discuss about AJAX, in another
            > meeting we can discuss abt MySQL stored Proc and so forth
            >
            > Can anyone arrange a place where we can sit together and have a group
            > meeting regularly?
            >
            > Thanks
            > Hasin Hayder

          • Hasin Hayder
            Message 5 of 20 , Jul 26 3:25 AM
              hmm
              May be 30 to 40 people in each meeting (Max)
              It is quite tough to manage Food and Drinks for Each meeting. How
              about if we spend the cost by ourselves??

              Thanks
              Hasin

              --- In phpexperts@yahoogroups.com, "Nur Sarowar" <nur.sarowar@...> wrote:

              > This is a great idea indeed.
              >
              > Arrangement of a place depends on how many people are coming, isn't it?
              >
              > I might be able to arrange monthly meeting last Friday of every month
              > at my office. (Some might want to get out of official environment for
              > a change).
              >
              > Who is sponsoring the foods & drinks? *LOL*
              >
              > Cheers,
              > Nur Sarowar
              >
              > --- In phpexperts@yahoogroups.com, "Hasin Hayder" <phpfive@> wrote:
              > >
              > > Hi Guys
              > > We can arrange a monthly (or biweekly) meeting where we can discuss
              > > about a specific PHP topics and solve each other problems sitting face
              > > to face.
              > >
              > > For example in one meeting we can discuss about AJAX, in another
              > > meeting we can discuss abt MySQL stored Proc and so forth
              > >
              > > Can anyone arrange a place where we can sit together and have a group
              > > meeting regularly?
              > >
              > > Thanks
              > > Hasin Hayder

            • johanmaelson
              Message 6 of 20 , Jul 26 5:27 AM
                :( i'm dismissed ... Kazakhstan is far away :)
              • Tahir Rasheed Ahmed
                Message 7 of 20 , Jul 26 8:01 AM
                  Ahm
                  Hi All
                  i hope u will be fine in health and also in wealth
                  i think this meeting is only for those who live in bangladesh
                  thanks
                  Tahir
                  Hasin Hayder <phpfive@...> wrote:
                  hmm
                  May be 30 to 40 people in each meeting (Max)
                  It is quite tough to manage Food and Drinks for Each meeting. How
                  about if we spend the cost by ourselves??

                  Thanks
                  Hasin

                  --- In phpexperts@yahoogro ups.com, "Nur Sarowar" <nur.sarowar@ ...> wrote:

                  > This is a great idea indeed.
                  >
                  > Arrangement of a place depends on how many people are coming, isn't it?
                  >
                  > I might be able to arrange monthly meeting last Friday of every month
                  > at my office. (Some might want to get out of official environment for
                  > a change).
                  >
                  > Who is sponsoring the foods & drinks? *LOL*
                  >
                  > Cheers,
                  > Nur Sarowar
                  >
                  > --- In phpexperts@yahoogro ups.com, "Hasin Hayder" <phpfive@> wrote:
                  > >
                  > > Hi Guys
                  > > We can arrange a monthly (or biweekly) meeting where we can discuss
                  > > about a specific PHP topics and solve each other problems sitting face
                  > > to face.
                  > >
                  > > For example in one meeting we can discuss about AJAX, in another
                  > > meeting we can discuss abt MySQL stored Proc and so forth
                  > >
                  > > Can anyone arrange a place where we can sit together and have a group
                  > > meeting regularly?
                  > >
                  > > Thanks
                  > > Hasin Hayder

                  Do you Yahoo!?

                • Nur Sarowar
                  Message 8 of 20 , Jul 26 9:17 AM
                    I think your suggest is better option about foods and drinks.

                    Unfortunately I am not having a hall room so 30 peoples in a room
                    might be crowded. I do not think we are going have lots of people
                    however I will think of something to manage this issue.

                    Isn't it better to use an even management system such as
                    http://upcoming.org/ for RSVP (whether or not they plan to attend the
                    event)?

                    Thanks
                    Nur Sarowar

                    --- In phpexperts@yahoogroups.com, "Hasin Hayder" <phpfive@...> wrote:

                    > hmm
                    > May be 30 to 40 people in each meeting (Max)
                    > It is quite tough to manage Food and Drinks for Each meeting. How
                    > about if we spend the cost by ourselves??
                    >
                    > Thanks
                    > Hasin
                    >

                    > --- In phpexperts@yahoogroups.com, "Nur Sarowar" <nur.sarowar@> wrote:
                    > >
                    > > This is a great idea indeed.
                    > >
                    > > Arrangement of a place depends on how many people are coming,
                    isn't it?

                    > > I might be able to arrange monthly meeting last Friday of every month
                    > > at my office. (Some might want to get out of official environment for
                    > > a change).
                    > >
                    > > Who is sponsoring the foods & drinks? *LOL*
                    > >
                    > > Cheers,
                    > > Nur Sarowar
                    > >
                    > > --- In phpexperts@yahoogroups.com, "Hasin Hayder" <phpfive@> wrote:
                    > > >
                    > > > Hi Guys
                    > > > We can arrange a monthly (or biweekly) meeting where we can discuss
                    > > > about a specific PHP topics and solve each other problems
                    sitting face
                    > > > to face.
                    > > >
                    > > > For example in one meeting we can discuss about AJAX, in another
                    > > > meeting we can discuss abt MySQL stored Proc and so forth
                    > > >
                    > > > Can anyone arrange a place where we can sit together and have a
                    group
                    > > > meeting regularly?
                    > > >
                    > > > Thanks
                    > > > Hasin Hayder

                  • Tulga.G
                    Message 9 of 20 , Jul 26 9:53 AM
                      I'm mongolian. I want visit meeting. please send me pictures, when finish meetup.

                      Good luck guys!

                      Nur Sarowar <nur.sarowar@...> wrote:
                      I think your suggest is better option about foods and drinks.

                      Unfortunately I am not having a hall room so 30 peoples in a room
                      might be crowded. I do not think we are going have lots of people
                      however I will think of something to manage this issue.

                      Isn't it better to use an even management system such as
                      http://upcoming. org/ for RSVP (whether or not they plan to attend the
                      event)?

                      Thanks
                      Nur Sarowar

                      --- In phpexperts@yahoogro ups.com, "Hasin Hayder" <phpfive@... > wrote:

                      > hmm
                      > May be 30 to 40 people in each meeting (Max)
                      > It is quite tough to manage Food and Drinks for Each meeting. How
                      > about if we spend the cost by ourselves??
                      >
                      > Thanks
                      > Hasin
                      >

                      > --- In phpexperts@yahoogro ups.com, "Nur Sarowar" <nur.sarowar@ > wrote:
                      > >
                      > > This is a great idea indeed.
                      > >
                      > > Arrangement of a place depends on how many people are coming,
                      isn't it?

                      > > I might be able to arrange monthly meeting last Friday of every month
                      > > at my office. (Some might want to get out of official environment for
                      > > a change).
                      > >
                      > > Who is sponsoring the foods & drinks? *LOL*
                      > >
                      > > Cheers,
                      > > Nur Sarowar
                      > >
                      > > --- In phpexperts@yahoogro ups.com, "Hasin Hayder" <phpfive@> wrote:
                      > > >
                      > > > Hi Guys
                      > > > We can arrange a monthly (or biweekly) meeting where we can discuss
                      > > > about a specific PHP topics and solve each other problems
                      sitting face
                      > > > to face.
                      > > >
                      > > > For example in one meeting we can discuss about AJAX, in another
                      > > > meeting we can discuss abt MySQL stored Proc and so forth
                      > > >
                      > > > Can anyone arrange a place where we can sit together and have a
                      group
                      > > > meeting regularly?
                      > > >
                      > > > Thanks
                      > > > Hasin Hayder

                      Regards,
                      Tulga.G

                    • Nur Sarowar
                      Message 10 of 20 , Jul 26 1:07 PM
                        OPS!!! There is small typo, correction: suggested
                      • Linux Crew
                        Message 11 of 20 , Jul 26 9:19 PM
                          Even me . I am from India

                          :( i'm dismissed ... Kazakhstan is far away :)

                        • S M Shahadat Hossain
                          Message 12 of 20 , Jul 27 5:31 AM
                            Sure. It should be spend by ourselves.

                            Hasin bhai, please include me in the list.

                            thanks,
                            shahadat
                            01713 067506

                            Hasin Hayder <phpfive@...> wrote:
                            hmm
                            May be 30 to 40 people in each meeting (Max)
                            It is quite tough to manage Food and Drinks for Each meeting. How
                            about if we spend the cost by ourselves??

                            Thanks
                            Hasin

                            --- In phpexperts@yahoogro ups.com, "Nur Sarowar" <nur.sarowar@ ...> wrote:

                            > This is a great idea indeed.
                            >
                            > Arrangement of a place depends on how many people are coming, isn't it?
                            >
                            > I might be able to arrange monthly meeting last Friday of every month
                            > at my office. (Some might want to get out of official environment for
                            > a change).
                            >
                            > Who is sponsoring the foods & drinks? *LOL*
                            >
                            > Cheers,
                            > Nur Sarowar
                            >
                            > --- In phpexperts@yahoogro ups.com, "Hasin Hayder" <phpfive@> wrote:
                            > >
                            > > Hi Guys
                            > > We can arrange a monthly (or biweekly) meeting where we can discuss
                            > > about a specific PHP topics and solve each other problems sitting face
                            > > to face.
                            > >
                            > > For example in one meeting we can discuss about AJAX, in another
                            > > meeting we can discuss abt MySQL stored Proc and so forth
                            > >
                            > > Can anyone arrange a place where we can sit together and have a group
                            > > meeting regularly?
                            > >
                            > > Thanks
                            > > Hasin Hayder

                          • Nur Sarowar
                            Message 13 of 20 , Aug 7, 2006
                              No one else interested!? That's strange.

                              --- In phpexperts@yahoogroups.com, "Hasin Hayder" <phpfive@...> wrote:

                              > Hi Guys
                              > We can arrange a monthly (or biweekly) meeting where we can discuss
                              > about a specific PHP topics and solve each other problems sitting face
                              > to face.
                              >
                              > For example in one meeting we can discuss about AJAX, in another
                              > meeting we can discuss abt MySQL stored Proc and so forth
                              >
                              > Can anyone arrange a place where we can sit together and have a group
                              > meeting regularly?
                              >
                              > Thanks
                              > Hasin Hayder

                            • Hasin Hayder
                              Message 14 of 20 , Aug 7, 2006
                                Well, I am also a bit surprised.

                                I am trying, give me some time.

                                --- In phpexperts@yahoogroups.com, "Nur Sarowar" <nur.sarowar@...> wrote:

                                > No one else interested!? That's strange.
                                >
                                > --- In phpexperts@yahoogroups.com, "Hasin Hayder" <phpfive@> wrote:
                                > >
                                > > Hi Guys
                                > > We can arrange a monthly (or biweekly) meeting where we can discuss
                                > > about a specific PHP topics and solve each other problems sitting face
                                > > to face.
                                > >
                                > > For example in one meeting we can discuss about AJAX, in another
                                > > meeting we can discuss abt MySQL stored Proc and so forth
                                > >
                                > > Can anyone arrange a place where we can sit together and have a group
                                > > meeting regularly?
                                > >
                                > > Thanks
                                > > Hasin Hayder

                              • Nur Sarowar
                                Message 15 of 20 , Aug 7, 2006
                                  I was not expecting many people but at lest 10+

                                  I can understand most of the active members are from abroad but many
                                  of them from Bangladesh.

                                  I will say just start it, it dose not matter how many people are join
                                  now. I am sure they will join later.

                                  --- In phpexperts@yahoogroups.com, "Hasin Hayder" <phpfive@...> wrote:

                                  > Well, I am also a bit surprised.
                                  >
                                  > I am trying, give me some time.
                                  >

                                  > --- In phpexperts@yahoogroups.com, "Nur Sarowar" <nur.sarowar@> wrote:
                                  > >
                                  > > No one else interested!? That's strange.
                                  > >
                                  > > --- In phpexperts@yahoogroups.com, "Hasin Hayder" <phpfive@> wrote:
                                  > > >
                                  > > > Hi Guys
                                  > > > We can arrange a monthly (or biweekly) meeting where we can discuss
                                  > > > about a specific PHP topics and solve each other problems
                                  sitting face
                                  > > > to face.
                                  > > >
                                  > > > For example in one meeting we can discuss about AJAX, in another
                                  > > > meeting we can discuss abt MySQL stored Proc and so forth
                                  > > >
                                  > > > Can anyone arrange a place where we can sit together and have a
                                  group
                                  > > > meeting regularly?
                                  > > >
                                  > > > Thanks
                                  > > > Hasin Hayder

                                • tahsin sayeeda
                                  Message 16 of 20 , Aug 7, 2006

                                    Aas Salamu Aalaikum

                                    I’m also interested & I think there are lots of people like me. Although I know a very little but I want to learn. But it will be possible for me only if it is possible in a convenient time & place. And unfortunately I can’t even suggest or arrange a place for it. :(

                                    Fee Amanillah

                                    Nur Sarowar <nur.sarowar@...> wrote:
                                    I was not expecting many people but at lest 10+

                                    I can understand most of the active members are from abroad but many
                                    of them from Bangladesh.

                                    I will say just start it, it dose not matter how many people are join
                                    now. I am sure they will join later.

                                    --- In phpexperts@yahoogro ups.com, "Hasin Hayder" <phpfive@... > wrote:

                                    > Well, I am also a bit surprised.
                                    >
                                    > I am trying, give me some time.
                                    >

                                    > --- In phpexperts@yahoogro ups.com, "Nur Sarowar" <nur.sarowar@ > wrote:
                                    > >
                                    > > No one else interested!? That's strange.
                                    > >
                                    > > --- In phpexperts@yahoogro ups.com, "Hasin Hayder" <phpfive@> wrote:
                                    > > >
                                    > > > Hi Guys
                                    > > > We can arrange a monthly (or biweekly) meeting where we can discuss
                                    > > > about a specific PHP topics and solve each other problems
                                    sitting face
                                    > > > to face.
                                    > > >
                                    > > > For example in one meeting we can discuss about AJAX, in another
                                    > > > meeting we can discuss abt MySQL stored Proc and so forth
                                    > > >
                                    > > > Can anyone arrange a place where we can sit together and have a
                                    group
                                    > > > meeting regularly?
                                    > > >
                                    > > > Thanks
                                    > > > Hasin Hayder

                                    Do you Yahoo!?

                                  • Sreeni .A
                                    Message 17 of 20 , Aug 8, 2006
                                      Hey Experts,

                                      The Plan of Meetin is So good.. A lot of group meetings are happening already. I have an Idea Whoever can not attend for the meeting can login in to you a Shout box type site.
                                      So that we can conduct meeting online too... It will gives more people in touch for the meeting...

                                      -Sreeni.A

                                      Nur Sarowar <nur.sarowar@gmail.com> wrote:
                                      I was not expecting many people but at lest 10+

                                      I can understand most of the active members are from abroad but many
                                      of them from Bangladesh.

                                      I will say just start it, it dose not matter how many people are join
                                      now. I am sure they will join later.

                                      --- In phpexperts@yahoogroups.com , "Hasin Hayder" <phpfive@...> wrote:

                                      > Well, I am also a bit surprised.
                                      >
                                      > I am trying, give me some time.
                                      >

                                      > --- In phpexperts@yahoogroups.com, "Nur Sarowar" <nur.sarowar@> wrote:
                                      > >
                                      > > No one else interested!? That's strange.
                                      > >
                                      > > --- In phpexperts@yahoogroups.com, "Hasin Hayder" <phpfive@> wrote:
                                      > > >
                                      > > > Hi Guys
                                      > > > We can arrange a monthly (or biweekly) meeting where we can discuss
                                      > > > about a specific PHP topics and solve each other problems
                                      sitting face
                                      > > > to face.
                                      > > >
                                      > > > For example in one meeting we can discuss about AJAX, in another
                                      > > > meeting we can discuss abt MySQL stored Proc and so forth
                                      > > >
                                      > > > Can anyone arrange a place where we can sit together and have a
                                      group
                                      > > > meeting regularly?
                                      > > >
                                      > > > Thanks
                                      > > > Hasin Hayder

                                      Do you Yahoo!?

                                    • anupom anupom
                                      Message 18 of 20 , Aug 8, 2006

                                        Though I am not that much active in this group & I am quite a newbie in this field, I am very much enthusiastic about this group meeting idea. Because I feel this kind of meeting will be a great help for the learners.

                                        Thanks Hasin bhai for trying..
                                        Anupom

                                        From: "Hasin Hayder" <phpfive@...>
                                        To: phpexperts@yahoogroups.com
                                        Date: Mon, 07 Aug 2006 11:05:16 -0000

                                        Well, I am also a bit surprised.

                                        I am trying, give me some time.

                                        --- In phpexperts@yahoogro ups.com, "Nur Sarowar" <nur.sarowar@ ...> wrote:

                                        > No one else interested!? That's strange.
                                        >
                                        > --- In phpexperts@yahoogro ups.com, "Hasin Hayder" <phpfive@> wrote:
                                        > >
                                        > > Hi Guys
                                        > > We can arrange a monthly (or biweekly) meeting where we can discuss
                                        > > about a specific PHP topics and solve each other problems sitting face
                                        > > to face.
                                        > >
                                        > > For example in one meeting we can discuss about AJAX, in another
                                        > > meeting we can discuss abt MySQL stored Proc and so forth
                                        > >
                                        > > Can anyone arrange a place where we can sit together and have a group
                                        > > meeting regularly?
                                        > >
                                        > > Thanks
                                        > > Hasin Hayder

                                      • rahman9909
                                        Message 19 of 20 , Aug 8, 2006
                                          Hello all,
                                          i m in. but can't guarantee the presence. cause it will totally
                                          depend on the time. if its convenient then i m definitely in.

                                          For the shout box idea. why don't we setup a meebo box in phpxperts site.
                                          look at http://www.meebome.com for details.

                                          Take care all.
                                          Allah Hafez,
                                          -AdnaN

                                          --- In phpexperts@yahoogroups.com, "Sreeni .A" <sreeniaphpcoder@...>
                                          wrote:

                                          > Hey Experts,
                                          >

                                          > The Plan of Meetin is So good.. A lot of group meetings are happening
                                          > already. I have an Idea Whoever can not attend for the meeting can
                                          login in
                                          > to you a Shout box type site.
                                          > So that we can conduct meeting online too... It will gives more
                                          people in
                                          > touch for the meeting...
                                          >
                                          > -Sreeni.A
                                          >

                                          > On 8/8/06, tahsin sayeeda <tahsin_sayeeda@...> wrote:
                                          > >

                                          > > Aas Salamu Aalaikum
                                          > >
                                          > > I'm also interested & I think there are lots of people like me.
                                          Although I
                                          > > know a very little but I want to learn. But it will be possible
                                          for me only
                                          > > if it is possible in a convenient time & place. And unfortunately
                                          I can't
                                          > > even suggest or arrange a place for it. :(
                                          > >
                                          > > Fee Amanillah
                                          > >
                                          > > *Nur Sarowar <nur.sarowar@...>* wrote:
                                          > >
                                          > > I was not expecting many people but at lest 10+
                                          > >
                                          > > I can understand most of the active members are from abroad but many
                                          > > of them from Bangladesh.
                                          > >
                                          > > I will say just start it, it dose not matter how many people are join
                                          > > now. I am sure they will join later.
                                          > >
                                          > > --- In phpexperts@yahoogroups.com <phpexperts%40yahoogroups.com>,
                                          "Hasin
                                          > > Hayder" <phpfive@> wrote: