Re: [phpXperts] Re: How can I rewrite Url in php

  • kray blue
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 6, 2006
      one thing about rewrite rule is: when you have set it up... the file generated thinks it is located in that directory, one should use absolute path when including files and/or stylesheet. i found this when i rewriting urls..

      i could be wrong, its working for me though - if i am.. pls do write back and correct me..i will appreciate it.

      ~kray
      learn the rules so you know how to break them properly -unknown