Felore-Lux based on script.aculos.js php5 helper class library

  • johanmaelson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2006
      Hi! i started my project on sourceforge. Project name is Felore-Lux
      and it is a simple php5 helper class library for manage
      script.aculos.js effects. You can download it from sourceforge :
      http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=171432

      And visit : Felore-Lux home page : felore-lux.sourceforge.net , my
      blog johanmaelson.wordpress.com

      Thanks for attention , with best wishes Yuriy Zolotov.