OS categories Problem

  • Tahir Rasheed Ahmed
    Message 1 of 1 , May 8, 2006
      Hi All Member of the Group
       I hope u all fine in health and also in wealth,
      My question is that in os commerce the categories is display veritcally
      i like to display a categories in a vertical way like i have 20 category
      i would like to display 10 categories in one <td>  and other 10 display in other <td> of the same <TR> can any one has idea how im do for achieve my goal , plz reply me
      this is urgent work