php5 apache error

  • Farhan khalid
    Message 1 of 1 , May 8, 2006

      I just installed on a new machine windows server 2003 and installed apache 2.2 on it and then unzip the php 5.1 files in c:\php5

      then added the load module php5_module line in httpd conf file copied the php5ts.dll to system32 and also in apache bin but

      when i start apache it keeps giving me error php5apache2.dll module not found

      if i remove this line from apache it works fine and apache starts but if i add this line it does not start

      can anybody suggest how to fix the problem why cant apache find the file php5apache2.dll the path is correct.

      Regards
      Farhan