Cheat Sheet Roundup - Over 30 Cheatsheets for developers

  • Shawon
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2006
      Cheat Sheet Roundup - Over 30 Cheatsheets for developers

      Lets face it, unless you have a photographic memory, no developer can remember all the different functions, options, tags, etc. that exist. Documentation can be cumbersome at times, thats why I like cheat sheets. They are quick references that feature the most commonly forgotten things on a specific topic. You can print them out and hang them on your wall, or just keep them handy in your bookmarks for quick reference.

      I have rounded up over 30 cheatsheets that developers might find useful.

      Web Development Cheat Sheets

      Databases / SQL Cheat Sheets

      Language Cheat Sheets

      Version Control Cheat Sheets

      Other

      Commercially Printed CheatSheets

      Am I missing any good ones? Feel free to post any others in the comments.

      Updates:

      • Perl - thanks Dom.
      • Regex - thanks bjhanifin
      • Perl - thanks Derek
      • Subversion - nice reference card, thanks Andreas
      • Debian - thanks again Andreas
      • UML - Andreas again, thanks
      • PostgreSQL - thanks for the suggestion frank.