Final Proposal for our site - Everyone Read it

  • Binary Man
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 1, 2005
      Hi all,
      after the succesful introductory chat session we decide to develop our
      site phpexperts.info with some active modules at primary stage. The
      site will extend day by day and new modules will be added.

      Currently we will develop these modules

      Tutorial Section
      Articles
      Submission, Edit, Moderate, Remove and Rating facility will be here.
      Also we will use printer friendly pagecreation and also PDF export
      capability. We will also keep the facility to email the article to
      anyone at anytime.

      Code Explanation
      In this section experts will discuss abt PHPs ins and outs. Several
      scripting techniques will be discussed also.
      Same features must be kept as above (Article Section)

      Script Gallery
      Script Download Section
      Submission, Edit, Delete, Moderate, Update, Download and Email to
      anyone fetures must be provided here

      News
      Newsletter
      Subscribe, Unsubscribe, Online reading, PDF export, Send to anyone

      Random News Rotator
      A news rotator for our main page

      RSS Feed Generator
      Auto RSS Feed Generation, Cron Management, RSS Aggregator

      Live Help
      Live Help
      Opening Ticket, Canceling Ticket, Editing Ticket, Rating

      Offline Message
      In This section offline message will be kept for other experts review.

      Tools to be used
      Smarty, AdoDB, FPDF, RSS Parser (http://lastrss.webdot.cz) and RSS
      generator, ZipLib 2,

      Primary Developers
      Dennis , Sunny, Hasan, Sumit, Hasin

      Pls check this final proposal letter. If anyone want to add/remove
      his/her name, post a followup, Moreover if any suggestion or anything
      missing, make a post. Please mention which part you want to develop.
      We must share the whole work. Please post followup ASAP.

      NB: Dennis , Sunny, Hasan and Sumit Please post which part u want to
      develop from above sections and sub sections.

      Thanks
      Hasin Hayder
    • Md. Zafar Al Masood
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 1, 2005
        If you need any flash animations I could help you. Besides I have fast Internet connection, if you need to use it by some means (like upload or etc) I can help you.

        Masood
        Korea

        Visit Dynamic URL Shortening System : http://www.magicurl.info

        Do you Yahoo!?

      • Mohammed Rahman
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 1, 2005

          Hi

          This will be nice if we follow the proposal.

          Thanking

          Tipu

          Do you Yahoo!?
        • সুমিত রঞ্জন দাস
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 1, 2005
            What about l10n facility, I think some bangla stuff must be there.
            Also for code snippet section there should be one online editor to
            check the code online.

            Sumit

            On Tue, 1 Mar 2005 02:04:24 -0800 (PST), Md. Zafar Al Masood
            <zmasood2000@...> wrote:

            > If you need any flash animations I could help you. Besides I have fast
            > Internet connection, if you need to use it by some means (like upload or
            > etc) I can help you.
            >
            > Masood
            > Korea
            >

            > Binary Man <augustwind16@...> wrote:
            >

            > Hi all,
            > after the succesful introductory chat session we decide to develop our
            > site phpexperts.info with some active modules at primary stage. The
            > site will extend day by day and new modules will be added.
            >
            > Currently we will develop these modules
            >
            > Tutorial Section
            > Articles
            > Submission, Edit, Moderate, Remove and Rating facility will be here.
            > Also we will use printer friendly pagecreation and also PDF export
            > capability. We will also keep the facility to email the article to
            > anyone at anytime.
            >
            > Code Explanation
            > In this section experts will discuss abt PHPs ins and outs. Several
            > scripting techniques will be discussed also.
            > Same features must be kept as above (Article Section)
            >
            > Script Gallery
            > Script Download Section
            > Submission, Edit, Delete, Moderate, Update, Download and Email to
            > anyone fetures must be provided here
            >

            > News
            > Newsletter
            > Subscribe, Unsubscribe, Online reading, PDF export, Send to anyone
            >
            > Random News Rotator
            > A news rotator for our main page
            >
            > RSS Feed Generator
            > Auto RSS Feed Generation, Cron Management, RSS Aggregator
            >
            > Live Help
            > Live Help
            > Opening Ticket, Canceling Ticket, Editing Ticket, Rating
            >
            > Offline Message
            > In This section offline message will be kept for other experts review.
            >
            > Tools to be used
            > Smarty, AdoDB, FPDF, RSS Parser (http://lastrss.webdot.cz) and RSS
            > generator, ZipLib 2,
            >
            > Primary Developers
            > Dennis , Sunny, Hasan, Sumit, Hasin
            >

            > Pls check this final proposal letter. If anyone want to add/remove
            > his/her name, post a followup, Moreover if any suggestion or anything
            > missing, make a post. Please mention which part you want to develop.
            > We must share the whole work. Please post followup ASAP.
            >
            > NB: Dennis , Sunny, Hasan and Sumit Please post which part u want to
            > develop from above sections and sub sections.
            >
            > Thanks
            > Hasin Hayder
            >

            > Visit Dynamic URL Shortening System : http://www.magicurl.info

            > Visit Dynamic URL Shortening System : http://www.magicurl.info
            >

            > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

            Heal the World, make it a better place, for You and for Me.

            সুমিত দাস
            দিসাইবারজোন@জিমেইল.কম
          • Baishampayan Ghose
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 1, 2005
              Hi guys,
              I'd have loved to participate in the site devel ... but I am too busy.
              Just one advice, kindly try to adhere to the W3C standards as far as
              the markup is concerned. It'd be great if we use CSS 2.0 & XHTML 1.0
              for creating the site.
              If not anything else, I can help you in creating the stylesheet ...
              Regards,
              -bg-

              --
              Baishampayan Ghose