Re: [phpXperts] Need Help by Chirag

  • Faisal
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30, 2006
      i think u can look into phpbb code, whr u'll find everything u wanted. username, password login, password protected directory, md5 support, etc.

      faisal

      chirag parikh <ckp21082@...> wrote:
      I want to develop a site in PHP such that user need to
      enter username and password
      by validation this username,password i want to fetch
      data stored in password protected directory

      so can anybody tell me how i can fetch this data using
      PHP

      Another thing is that this password should me MD5
      comes in HTML header

      so how can i fetch this md5 security key using PHP so
      i can able to get protected data

      Thanx.