Re: [phpXperts] Re: PHP comment cleaner

  • Tulga.G
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 30, 2006
      I cleaned source. my code was PHP files. I attached cleaner source.

      Thanks

      "( *_* )" <ekramok@...> wrote:
      so, what is your data source?
      database or flat file?
      give some more details.
      according to your post it seems to me maybe you save your data in some
      files; if so is there any common format/structure/pattern?

      --- In phpexperts@yahoogroups.com, "Tulga.G" <tulga_g1@...> wrote:

      > Hi guyz,
      >
      > I have source with comments. I need remove all comments. but source
      size is ~3MB. too big for manually edit each file. Howto clean comments?