Programmers Required

  • jobangel2006
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 29 1:45 AM
      Programmers Required

      We have vacancy for Vb.net,asp.net with C# Programmers
      with atleast 1 yrs of exp in our co.
      Freshers Can also apply

      http://www.websol.co.in
      click on work with us

      or
      pls email us
      at websolstaffing@...
      aminjobs@...
      outsourcingjobs@...

      if you have any friends intersted pls refer them

      our other vacancies are
      SAP ppl (1+ exp)
      Peoplesoft(3+ exp)
      Mainframe(freshers)
      JAva/J2EE(1+ yrs of exp)
      software testers(1+ yrs of exp)
      Php/MYSQL(atleast 6 mths)
      networking Professionals(1+ yrs of exp)
      ORacle DBA(1+yrs of exp including knowledge of SQL server)
      c,c++,ASM ,Device Driver programmers(Trainees)
      networking enginers (atleast 6 months of exp)

      http://www.websol.co.in

      (Webhosting,ecommerce,Staffing & outsourcing)