[OT] Unicode Version of Munir Layout

  • Omi Azad
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29 12:13 AM
      Hello All,
      It's my pleasure to announce the very first Unicode version of Munir
      Keyboard Layout on behalf of Ekushey.Org. From a long time Bangla
      speaking community ware demanding for this and after some research we
      released the Unicode version.

      To be frank, Munir Keybord is so critical to be made as Unicode version.
      So we did some research on that for making it Unicode version and give
      compatibility to the existing typists. You can find the Unicode version
      from http://www.ekushey.org/projects/shadhinota/munir.html

      Please let us know your comments.

      Omi Azad
      Contributor
      Bangla Computing and Localization Projects:
      Ankur: http://www.ankurbangla.org
      Ekushey: http://www.ekushey.org