Re: [phpXperts] Working on CMS

  • Anomus Huq
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 1, 2006
      Hi all!
      I am new in PHP. What is CMS and what does "customizing open source CMSs" means? Would you please give me the answers.

      Thanks in advance.

      Sumona Huq

    • mamun
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 1, 2006
        Dear Sumona Huq

        What kind of CMS system you are planning to develop?
        We have an solution located on our server www.dhaka-bd.com

        Regards

        Mamun

        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 2, 2006
          Dear friends,

          i am new in web applications, I am working on MLM CMS, kindly suggest me best UI (User Interface) and best AI (Admin Interface)

          Kindly suggest me some sites where i can take ideas

          thanks alot for reading

          Vishal Goyal