need help

  • Akil Hossain
    Message 1 of 30 , Jan 31, 2006
      i want to make a form for paying bill by creadit card.
      so, i need ocde for this form.
      can anybody send me code for that form?
      AKIL

    • Anisuzzaman
      Message 2 of 30 , Jan 31, 2006
        You can check the links.. May be you get something.. useful..

        Akil Hossain <akilhossain@...> wrote:
        i want to make a form for paying bill by creadit card.
        so, i need ocde for this form.
        can anybody send me code for that form?
        AKIL

        Thanks and best regards

        - Anisuzzaman
        Mobile: +880189432449, mailto: anisuzzaman@..., anisuzzaman@...

        http://mail.yahoo.com

      • mamun
        Message 3 of 30 , Feb 1, 2006
          Dear Akil

          What is the payment gateway you are using? paypal or linkpoint or others?
          send details I think I canhelp you

          Regards,

          Mamun

          Message 4 of 30 , Feb 1, 2006
            Dear Mamun
            take my regards. im working a website of a telecommunication company. in this website, the customer can pay their bill by creadit card n its used by paypal.
            so wht can i do for that? i need ur help. plz know me wht can i do?
            AKil

            Message 5 of 30 , Feb 2, 2006
              Dear Akil

              Yes users can register and pay using paypal
              you can do two way, remote IPN or track order number and get returned parameter to change order status (paid, denied or...)

              Regards

              Mamun

              i want to make a form for paying bill by creadit card.
              so, i need ocde for this form.
              can anybody send me code for that form?
              AKIL

            • Tahir Rasheed Ahmed
              Message 6 of 30 , Feb 15, 2006
                Hi ,
                  hello can any one tell me
                What is B2C?
                How to secure the B2C portal ??
                and so on
                if any one has tutorial or flow of the portal B2C plz send it

                Thanks
                Tahir

              • Tahir Rasheed Ahmed
                Message 7 of 30 , Feb 21, 2006
                  hi All member of this group i hope all of u fine in health and wealth

                  Can any one tell me about B2C website arhectecture and security features
                  how to secure and also tell me the best arhectecture in which we develop
                  our B2C site and how to look the site that interact the customer

                • lamy_ici
                  Message 8 of 30 , Feb 27, 2006
                    this might help, just to get you started XD

                    http://www.google.com.ph/search?q=%c3%9efine%3A+b2c

                    not that im trying to be humorous, but knowing what you wanted will point you to whatever youre looking for

                    --- In phpexperts@yahoogroups.com, Tahir Rasheed Ahmed
                    <virtualask@...> wrote:

                    > hi All member of this group i hope all of u fine in health and wealth
                    >
                    > Can any one tell me about B2C website arhectecture and security
                    features
                    > how to secure and also tell me the best arhectecture in which we
                    develop
                    > our B2C site and how to look the site that interact the customer
                    >
                    > Thanks
                    >

                    > ---------------------------------
                    > Yahoo! Autos. Looking for a sweet ride? Get pricing, reviews, &
                    more on new and used cars.

                  • aq_mishu
                    Message 9 of 30 , Dec 21, 2006
                      Hi,
                      Here is the situation... I want to use a universal login page. So in 3
                      different files, say, http://mysite/page1.php,
                      http://mysite/dir1/page2.php and http://mysite/dir2/page3.php all of
                      them will use one single login.php. Now when the need to login, they
                      will be sent to login.php and after login, they will be sent to the
                      page from where they were sent to login. Means if from
                      page1.php ...>login.php; then after login.php ....>page1.php

                      in header, i should add the url taken from a variable... but how can i
                      set the value of that variable from the referrer url??

                      Please help...

                      Mishu
                    • S.M. Abu Sayeed
                      Message 10 of 30 , May 23, 2007
                        Hi All,
                        Hope doing good.

                        I need urgent help.Please let me know how can I track country or region
                        name with ip address.

                        I am using the code for ip traking
                         <?php
                                            $ip=$_server['remote_addr'];
                                            echo $ip;
                        ?>

                        Have a ncie time.

                        Regards,
                        S.M.Sumon.

                        Fussy? Opinionated? Impossible to please? Perfect. Join Yahoo!'s user panel and lay it on us.http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=48516/*http://surveylink.yahoo.com/gmrs/yahoo_panel_invite.asp?a=7hot CTA = Join Yahoo!'s user panel

                      • wasiur rahman
                        Message 11 of 30 , May 23, 2007
                          Hello Sayeed,
                                    Pls check it out following url
                                         http://software77.net/geoip-software.htm
                            Hope, it will help u.

                           Regards
                           Wasi

                          On 5/23/07, S.M. Abu Sayeed <hi_emelle@...> wrote:

                          Hi All,
                          Hope doing good.

                          I need urgent help.Please let me know how can I track country or region
                          name with ip address.

                          I am using the code for ip traking
                           <?php
                                              $ip=$_server['remote_addr'];
                                              echo $ip;
                          ?>

                          Have a ncie time.

                          Regards,
                          S.M.Sumon.

                          Fussy? Opinionated? Impossible to please? Perfect. Join Yahoo!'s user panel and lay it on us.http://us.rd.yahoo.com/ evt=48516/*http://surveylink.yahoo.com/gmrs/yahoo_panel_invite.asp?a=7 hot CTA = Join Yahoo!'s user panel

                        • arsovmirce
                          Message 12 of 30 , Nov 26, 2007
                            Hi there;
                            I am new to PHP, and am trying to do something here, can anyone help
                            me?

                            Having read the book PHP Anthology in the Files area, and I taught
                            that I could use some classes provided there.

                            The author builds a MySQL class for comunicating with MYSQL server.

                            There is a method provided:

                            function query($sql)
                            {
                            if (!$queryResource = mysql_query($sql, $this-
                            >dbConnection))
                            {
                            trigger_error('Query failed: ' . mysql_error
                            ($this->dbConnection). ' SQL: ' . $sql);

                            return new MySQLResult($this,
                            $queryResource);

                            The method returns new object of the MySQLResult class.

                            In this class, there is a method:

                            function fetch()
                            {
                            if ($row = mysql_fetch_array($this->query,
                            MYSQL_ASSOC))
                            {
                            return $row;
                            }
                            else if ( $this->size() > 0 )
                            {
                            mysql_data_seek($this->query, 0);
                            return false;
                            }
                            else
                            {
                            return false;

                            Nothing wrong with the method,

                            still, when I use this in

                            $db = new MySQL(arguments);
                            $sql = 'bla bla bla';

                            $result = $db->query($sql);
                            $row = $result->fetch();

                            Apache gives me error log:

                            PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function fetch() on a non-
                            object

                            Can anyone give me some advice about whats going on, and where am I
                            making a mistake?
                            Thanks
                          • masudul haque
                            Message 13 of 30 , Nov 26, 2007
                              make sure that the type of $result is MySQLResult. check what type it query() returns when some error occured.

                              I think it is returning some type other than MySQLResult.

                              you can use var_dump($result) to check what type the query() is returning.

                              thanks.

                              {

                              Message 14 of 30 , Dec 15, 2007
                                Thanks, its really not returning an object. There is a error inthe
                                method query. Thanks again.

                                --- In phpexperts@yahoogroups.com, masudul haque <masudkuet@...>
                                wrote:

                                > make sure that the type of $result is MySQLResult. check what type
                                it query() returns when some error occured.

                                > I think it is returning some type other than MySQLResult.
                                >
                                > you can use var_dump($result) to check what type the query() is
                                returning.

                                > thanks.
                                >

                                > arsovmirce <arsovmirce@...> wrote:
                                > Hi there;
                                > I am new to PHP, and am trying to do something here, can anyone
                                help
                                > me?
                                >
                                > Having read the book PHP Anthology in the Files area, and I taught
                                > that I could use some classes provided there.
                                >
                                > The author builds a MySQL class for comunicating with MYSQL server.
                                >
                                > There is a method provided:
                                >
                                > function query($sql)
                                > {
                                > if (!$queryResource = mysql_query($sql, $this-
                                > >dbConnection))
                                > {
                                > trigger_error('Query failed: ' . mysql_error
                                > ($this->dbConnection). ' SQL: ' . $sql);
                                >
                                > return new MySQLResult($this,
                                > $queryResource);
                                > }
                                > }
                                >
                                > The method returns new object of the MySQLResult class.
                                >
                                > In this class, there is a method:
                                >
                                > function fetch()
                                > {
                                > if ($row = mysql_fetch_array($this->query,
                                > MYSQL_ASSOC))
                                > {
                                > return $row;
                                > }
                                > else if ( $this->size() > 0 )
                                > {
                                > mysql_data_seek($this->query, 0);
                                > return false;
                                > }
                                > else
                                > {
                                > return false;
                                > }
                                > }
                                >
                                > Nothing wrong with the method,
                                >
                                > still, when I use this in
                                >
                                > $db = new MySQL(arguments);
                                > $sql = 'bla bla bla';
                                >
                                > $result = $db->query($sql);
                                > $row = $result->fetch();
                                >
                                > Apache gives me error log:
                                >
                                > PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function fetch() on a non-
                                > object
                                >
                                > Can anyone give me some advice about whats going on, and where am
                                > making a mistake?
                                > Thanks
                                >

                                > ---------------------------------
                                > Be a better sports nut! Let your teams follow you with Yahoo
                                Mobile. Try it now.

                              • Mohammed
                                Message 15 of 30 , Apr 6, 2010
                                  i am use this codes i need to get the value of RES_Y. but i did not get the same. please help me

                                  <select name="RES_Y" id="RES_Y" style="width:150px; " class="style5" onChange="madeSelection('RES_Y','Select Type',this)">
                                  <option selected value='0'>NO</option>
                                  <option value='1'>YES</option>
                                  </select>

                                  <?

                                  $val1=" ";
                                  if(RES_Y == '1')
                                  {
                                  $val1 = "visible";
                                  }
                                  else
                                  {
                                  $val1 = "hidden";

                                  who to get the value and check by if.
                                • Prerna
                                  Message 16 of 30 , Apr 6, 2010
                                    You are missing $ before RES_Y

                                    if(RES_Y == '1')

                                    Regards
                                    Prerna
                                    --- In phpexperts@yahoogroups.com, "Mohammed" <ansish@...> wrote:

                                    > i am use this codes i need to get the value of RES_Y. but i did not get the same. please help me
                                    >

                                    > <select name="RES_Y" id="RES_Y" style="width:150px; " class="style5" onChange="madeSelection('RES_Y','Select Type',this)">
                                    > <option selected value='0'>NO</option>
                                    > <option value='1'>YES</option>
                                    > </select>
                                    >
                                    > <?
                                    >
                                    > $val1=" ";
                                    > if(RES_Y == '1')
                                    > {
                                    > $val1 = "visible";
                                    > }
                                    > else
                                    > {
                                    > $val1 = "hidden";
                                    > }
                                    >
                                    > ?>
                                    >
                                    > who to get the value and check by if.

                                  • Kazi Mohammad Ekram
                                    Message 17 of 30 , Apr 6, 2010
                                      index.html page

                                      <form method="post" action="data.php">
                                      <select name="RES_Y" id="RES_Y" style="width: 150px; " class="style5" onChange="madeSelec tion('RES_ Y','Select Type',this)" >
                                      <option selected value='0'>NO< /option>
                                      <option value='1'>YES< /option>
                                      </select>
                                      </form>

                                      data.php page

                                      <?php

                                      $val1=" ";
                                      if($_POST['RES_Y'] == '1')
                                      {
                                      $val1 = "visible";
                                      }
                                      else
                                      {
                                      $val1 = "hidden";

                                      Kazi Mohammad Ekram
                                      Software Engineer

                                      Message 18 of 30 , Apr 6, 2010
                                        Try with that:

                                        <form name="form1" method="post" action="">

                                            <select name="RES_Y" id="RES_Y" style="width:150px;"  onChange="document.form1.submit()">
                                                <option>--</option>
                                                <option value='0'>NO</option>
                                                <option value='1'>YES</option>
                                            </select>
                                        </form>

                                        <?
                                        $output = $_POST['RES_Y'];
                                        if($output == '1')
                                        {
                                            $val1 = "visible";
                                        }
                                        else
                                        {
                                            $val1 = "hidden";
                                        }
                                        echo $val1;
                                        Best regards
                                        Tareq Hasan
                                        My Blog (http://tareq.weDevs.com)
                                        Follow me: (http://twitter.com/tareq_cse)

                                        On Tue, Apr 6, 2010 at 3:31 PM, Mohammed <ansish@...> wrote:

                                        i am use this codes i need to get the value of RES_Y. but i did not get the same. please help me

                                        <select name="RES_Y" id="RES_Y" style="width:150px; " class="style5" onChange="madeSelection('RES_Y','Select Type',this)">
                                        <option selected value='0'>NO</option>
                                        <option value='1'>YES</option>
                                        </select>

                                        <?

                                        $val1=" ";
                                        if(RES_Y == '1')
                                        {
                                        $val1 = "visible";
                                        }
                                        else
                                        {
                                        $val1 = "hidden";

                                        who to get the value and check by if.

                                      • Nurul Abser
                                        Message 19 of 30 , Apr 6, 2010
                                          Hi Mohammed,

                                          You should get the value by this $_REQUEST['RES_Y'].

                                          Please read the php manual(plz visit php.net to get manual) which is will be your best helper.

                                          Thanks

                                          Abser

                                          On Tue, Apr 6, 2010 at 5:46 PM, Mohammed <ansish@...> wrote:

                                          i am use this codes i need to get the value of RES_Y. but i did not get the same. please help me

                                          <select name="RES_Y" id="RES_Y" style="width:150px; " class="style5" onChange="madeSelection('RES_Y','Select Type',this)">
                                          <option selected value='0'>NO</option>
                                          <option value='1'>YES</option>
                                          </select>

                                          <?

                                          $val1=" ";
                                          if(RES_Y == '1')
                                          {
                                          $val1 = "visible";
                                          }
                                          else
                                          {
                                          $val1 = "hidden";

                                          who to get the value and check by if.

                                        • mainul
                                          Message 20 of 30 , Apr 4, 2013
                                            how do I remove the last comma in the string?
                                            here is the link http://pastebin.com/2gKUaE70

                                            Please help me
                                          • mainul
                                            Message 21 of 30 , Apr 4, 2013
                                              http://pastebin.com/2gKUaE70

                                              how do I remove the last comma in the string?
                                            • shiplu
                                              Message 22 of 30 , Apr 4, 2013

                                                Here you can use implode function.

                                                echo "<h2>Array to string separated by comma</h2><br>";
                                                echo implode(', ', $cities);
                                                --
                                                Shiplu.Mokadd.im
                                                ImgSign.com | A dynamic signature machine

                                                Innovation distinguishes between follower and leader
                                              • M.Mukaddim Islam Tanim
                                                Message 23 of 30 , Apr 4, 2013
                                                  use this: rtrim($string, ",") would cut trailing commas.

                                                  -- M Mukaddim Islam Tanim

                                                  Message 24 of 30 , Apr 4, 2013
                                                    Your code:
                                                    1. $cities = array('Tokyo', 'Mexico City', 'New York City', 'Mumbai', 'Seoul', 'Shanghai', 'Lagos', 'Buenos Aires', 'Cairo', 'London');
                                                    2.
                                                    3.                 echo "<h2>Array to string separated by comma</h2><br>";
                                                    4.                 foreach ($cities as $result) {
                                                    5.                     $string = $result. ', ';
                                                    6.                         echo $string;
                                                    7.                 }

                                                    Use this code instead of previous one:

                                                    $cities = array('Tokyo', 'Mexico City', 'New York City', 'Mumbai', 'Seoul', 'Shanghai', 'Lagos', 'Buenos Aires', 'Cairo', 'London');
                                                    $string = null;
                                                    echo "<h2>Array to string separated by comma</h2><br>";
                                                    foreach ($cities as $result) {
                                                       $string .= $result. ', ';
                                                    }
                                                    echo rtrim($string, ",");

                                                    use this: rtrim($string, ",") would cut trailing commas.

                                                    -- M Mukaddim Islam Tanim

                                                    how do I remove the last comma in the string?

                                                  • foysal foysal
                                                    Message 25 of 30 , Apr 4, 2013
                                                      Mainul vai

                                                      You can use the below solution

                                                      <?php

                                                      $cities = array('Tokyo', 'Mexico City', 'New York City', 'Mumbai', 'Seoul', 'Shanghai', 'Lagos', 'Buenos Aires', 'Cairo', 'London');

                                                      echo "<h2>Array to string separated by comma</h2><br>"

                                                      foreach ($cities as $result)
                                                        if($result == end($cities))
                                                        {
                                                            echo $result;
                                                        }
                                                        else
                                                        {
                                                           echo $result.',';

                                                      Foysal

                                                      Message 26 of 30 , Apr 15, 2013
                                                        Mainul vai,

                                                        You can see the below code.

                                                        http://pastebin.com/4cB5hGui

                                                        Thanks

                                                        Foysal

                                                        On Thu, Apr 4, 2013 at 2:53 PM, M.Mukaddim Islam Tanim <tanim_mmi@...> wrote:

[...]

                                                      • Arifur Rahman
                                                        Message 27 of 30 , Apr 15, 2013
                                                          hello, there is way you can sub string 1 character from last

                                                          On Thu, Apr 4, 2013 at 1:16 PM, mainul <myrulz007@...> wrote:

                                                          how do I remove the last comma in the string?
                                                          here is the link http://pastebin.com/2gKUaE70

                                                          Please help me

                                                          --
                                                          Muhammad Arifur Rahman
                                                          Senior Software Engineer
                                                          Message 28 of 30 , Apr 15, 2013
                                                            Hi Dear.
                                                            Please try in this way
                                                            substr_replace($string, "", -1)

                                                            Saiful Islam
                                                            Web Application Developer
                                                            http://www.saifulbd.com

                                                            On Tue, Apr 16, 2013 at 12:37 PM, Arifur Rahman <arifur.aiub@...> wrote:

                                                            hello, there is way you can sub string 1 character from last

                                                            On Thu, Apr 4, 2013 at 1:16 PM, mainul <myrulz007@...> wrote:

                                                            how do I remove the last comma in the string?
                                                            here is the link http://pastebin.com/2gKUaE70

                                                            Please help me

                                                            --
                                                            Muhammad Arifur Rahman
                                                            Senior Software Engineer
                                                            CEO,Smart Data Soft

                                                          • Saleha Latif
                                                            Message 29 of 30 , Apr 16, 2013
                                                              Hi,

                                                              Here i want to mentioned that sometimes this below code wont work:
                                                              $mystring = substr("a,b,c,d, ", 0,-1);
                                                              because it has space at the end of the string so instead, use this one:
                                                              $mystring = substr(trim("a,b,c,d, "), 0,-1);

                                                              hope help for anyone
                                                              Regards
                                                              Saleha A.Latif

                                                              Message 30 of 30 , Apr 17, 2013
                                                                Dear Group,
                                                                I want to develop network monitoring tool in PHP.i have serached in google.but didn't get enough resource.
                                                                i want to have the following options in tht php based network monitoring tool:
                                                                1.Ping reply from router.
                                                                2.Bandwidth usage in LAN.
                                                                is there anybody can plz help me??