Smarty Quick Start guide

  • hasan83bd
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 2, 2005
      Hi bros and siss,
      I wanna write Smarty quick start guide series
      but for testing i wrote the first part (part-1)

      ** Please: Read it and give me feedback if i get feedback, i will
      write and finish total Quick Start quide.. (insallah).

      Plz send ur feedback to: admin@... or hasan83bd@...

      Download from:
      http://www.we4tech.com/smarty_quick_start/

      1. pdfs [DIR] PDF format
      2. docs [DIR] MS word doc.
      3. zips [DIR] Source files

      -hasan
    • sunny barru
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 2, 2005
        Dear Hasan khan,
        Thank you so much for your nice smarty manual its really nice and helpfull, i think our group will be benifited from it.

        Thanks
        Hossain Mohamad Barru Sunny
        email: sunny@...

        hasan83bd <hasan83bd@...> wrote:

        Hi bros and siss,
        I wanna write Smarty quick start guide series
        but for testing i wrote the first part (part-1)

        ** Please: Read it and give me feedback if i get feedback, i will
        write and finish total Quick Start quide.. (insallah).

        Plz send ur feedback to: admin@... or hasan83bd@...

        Download from:
        http://www.we4tech.com/smarty_quick_start/

        1. pdfs [DIR] PDF format
        2. docs [DIR] MS word doc.
        3. zips [DIR] Source files

        -hasan

        Visit Dynamic URL Shortening System : http://www.magicurl.info

        Do you Yahoo!?

      • Binary Man
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 2, 2005
          Oh Hasan,
          Your tutorial is really awesome. Its really essential for smary
          starters. Thanks for the nice composition. You should make ur tutorial
          like cookbook. I will also contribute in it.

          Thanks again for the nice piece of tutos.

          Hasin

          --- In phpexperts@yahoogroups.com, "hasan83bd" <hasan83bd@y...> wrote:

          > Hi bros and siss,
          > I wanna write Smarty quick start guide series
          > but for testing i wrote the first part (part-1)
          >
          > ** Please: Read it and give me feedback if i get feedback, i will
          > write and finish total Quick Start quide.. (insallah).
          >

          > Plz send ur feedback to: admin@w... or hasan83bd@y...
          >
          > Download from:
          > http://www.we4tech.com/smarty_quick_start/
          >
          > 1. pdfs [DIR] PDF format
          > 2. docs [DIR] MS word doc.
          > 3. zips [DIR] Source files
          >
          > -hasan
        • Kamrul Hasan Al Azad
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 2, 2005
            Hi Hasan,
                          Thanks for such a contribution to the beginer. Ur guide is really nice.Hope u will publish full version soon.wish ur success....

            PALASH

            Do you Yahoo!?