[Off topic] Re: How to prevent downloading a video file stored in a webfolder

  • lamy_ici
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 5, 2005
      thats one way, but for those who are determined to download/capture it
      flash video isnt the way, flash videos can be captured easily with
      some 3rd party softwares, and you can easily decompile flash movies
      (SWF) since its SDK is available for free (its quite easy to look for the filename of your videos in its script)

      this might help
      http://all-streaming-media.com/streaming-media-faq/faq-protect-streaming-video.htm

      --- In phpexperts@yahoogroups.com, "M. Ashraful Anam" <anam@b...> wrote:

      > The easies way to do this is using a flash video player to run the
      video and not giving access to the videos directly to the user.

      > Try this
      > http://www.jeroenwijering.com/?item==Flash+Video+Player
      >
      > This also includes a PHP video list generator for the flash player
      >
      > -Russell.

      Service.