phpauction

  • sanjay roy
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 4, 2005
      Dear xperts,
      Do u anybody have any idea about phpauction2.0????????plz share wih me. Bcoz i want to build a site with the help of phpauction2.0.
      Waiting for ur response.Thanks
      sanjay

      Yahoo! Personals
    • lamy_ici
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 5, 2005
        see http://phpauction.net/manuals.php, if youre trying to build a
        similar website then try learning how auction works, but if youre
        modifying their scripts remember that it is a commercial software