Help On AJAX Needed.....

  • rasif_2002
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 4, 2005
      Hi Guys,
      I am new in web development. I have heard a lot about AJAX and I am
      quite interested about learning it. Can U plz advise me any type of
      books as well as resources( e-books, websited etc).

      That would be a great help for me.

      Thanx
      Imtiaz Rahim
    • Md. Tahmidul Islam
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 4, 2005
        Hello rasif_2002,
        You may try these following links for Ajax introductions..

        Ajax (programming)
        http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AJAX

        AJAX:Getting Started
        http://developer.mozilla.org/en/docs/AJAX:Getting_Started

        Ajax: A New Approach to Web Applications
        http://www.adaptivepath.com/publications/essays/archives/000385.php

        Thanks

        Tahmid Munaz
        http://phpxperts.com