We Require High Skll Coders

  • *SuKhoi*
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 4, 2005
      We Require High Skll Coders

      Job Description We are looking for programmers at all levels,
      from fresher to experienced

      Freshers will be trained if we find them suitable for our
      organisation will pay the training and certification fees

      we require programmers for all our offshore clients mainly
      into
      vb,asp,sql,vb.net,asp.net,java,jsp,C#,php & Mysql
      xml,com,dcom,c,c++,ORacle,SQL, web designers,

      we also require SAP and mainframe professionals

      pls dont apply via naukri.com or send us an email they will be
      simply ignored.

      No mass emailing and junk emails

      we want you to fill up a form mentioning your skillset Rating and
      no. of years of exp in it.

      http://www.websol.co.in

      and click on " work with us" option

      please allow us 15 days to scan the c.v's and other details dont
      call up.

      we offer the highest salary than any other company in india. just
      go through our website to know more about us

      we pay on hourly basis
      we pay min $10 per hour and max $35 per hour

      Excellent Coders will be given a laptop and high speed broad band
      internet connection within 1 months time he can get this.

      no need to come to office you can work from your home and salary
      will be directly deposited to your bank alc

      you have a choice you can work from home and can also come to office
      whenever you like
    • Arafat Rahman
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 4, 2005
        Hi,

        Your web site http://www.websol.co.in viwable only in
        IE.

        --- *SuKhoi* <sukhoi971@...> wrote:

        > We Require High Skll Coders
        >
        > Job Description We are looking for programmers at
        > all levels,
        > from fresher to experienced
        >
        > Freshers will be trained if we find them suitable
        > for our
        > organisation will pay the training and certification
        > fees
        >
        > we require programmers for all our offshore clients
        > mainly
        > into
        > vb,asp,sql,vb.net,asp.net,java,jsp,C#,php & Mysql
        > xml,com,dcom,c,c++,ORacle,SQL, web designers,
        >
        > we also require SAP and mainframe professionals
        >

        > pls dont apply via naukri.com or send us an email
        > they will be
        > simply ignored.
        >
        > No mass emailing and junk emails
        >
        > we want you to fill up a form mentioning your
        > skillset Rating and
        > no. of years of exp in it.
        >
        > http://www.websol.co.in
        >
        > and click on " work with us" option
        >
        > please allow us 15 days to scan the c.v's and other
        > details dont
        > call up.
        >
        > we offer the highest salary than any other company
        > in india. just
        > go through our website to know more about us
        >
        > we pay on hourly basis
        > we pay min $10 per hour and max $35 per hour
        >

        > Excellent Coders will be given a laptop and high
        > speed broad band
        > internet connection within 1 months time he can get
        > this.
        >
        > no need to come to office you can work from your
        > home and salary
        > will be directly deposited to your bank alc
        >
        > you have a choice you can work from home and can
        > also come to office
        > whenever you like

        Arafat Rahman

        B.Ed. (Hons), M.Ed.
        Sun Certified Programmer for Java 2 platform

        Trainee Programmer
        D.Net (Development Research Network)

        http://www.dnet-bangladesh.org/profile/opu.html

        __________________________________
        http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
      • *SuKhoi*

            Message 5 of 6 , Dec 24, 2005
              I am sorry to say, your company doesn't seem to be solvent enough to
              pay its recruits.
              Poor site design (and doesn't work in Firefox), poor information
              (misspelled Bangladesh!), application form requires too many irrelevant
              personal information. Why all the pages, including the application
              form, contain so many Google ads?

              Please stop this kind of money making tricks. Stop spamming

              -Yeameen

              --- In phpexperts@yahoogroups.com, "*SuKhoi*" <sukhoi971@y...> wrote:

              > We Require High Skll Coders
              >
              > We are looking for programmers at all levels,
              > from fresher to experienced
              >
              > Freshers will be trained if we find them suitable for our
              > organisation will pay the training and certification fees
              >
              > we require programmers for all our offshore clients mainly
              > into
              > vb,asp,sql,vb.net,asp.net,java,jsp,C#,php & Mysql
              > xml,com,dcom,c,c++,ORacle,SQL, web designers,
              >
              > we also require SAP and mainframe professionals
              >

              > pls dont apply via naukri.com or send us an email they will be
              > simply ignored.
              >
              > No mass emailing and junk emails
              >
              > we want you to fill up a form mentioning your skillset Rating and
              > no. of years of exp in it.
              >
              > http://www.websol.co.in
              >
              > and click on " work with us" option
              >
              > please allow us 15 days to scan the c.v's and other details dont
              > call up.
              >
              > we offer the highest salary than any other company in india. just
              > go through our website to know more about us
              >
              > we pay on hourly basis
              > we pay min $10 per hour and max $35 per hour
              >

              > Excellent Coders will be given a laptop and high speed broad band
              > internet connection within 1 months time he can get this.
              >
              > no need to come to office you can work from your home and salary
              > will be directly deposited to your bank alc
              >
              > you have a choice you can work from home and can also come to office
              > whenever you like

            • websoljobs
              Message 6 of 6 , Jan 12 3:12 AM
                We Require High Skll Coders

                We are looking for programmers at all levels,
                from fresher to experienced

                Freshers will be trained if we find them suitable for our
                organisation will pay the training and certification fees

                we require programmers for all our offshore clients mainly
                into
                vb,asp,sql,vb.net,asp.net,java,jsp,C#,php & Mysql
                xml,com,dcom,c,c++,ORacle,SQL, web designers,

                we also require SAP and mainframe professionals

                No mass emailing and junk emails

                Apply direct
                http://www.websol.co.in

                and click on " work with us" option

                please allow us 15 days to scan the c.v's and other details dont
                call up.

                we pay on hourly basis
                we pay min $10 per hour and max $35 per hour

                We Also do International Placements,help in migration services

                you can even work from home, all facilities provided by us