Short-term trainer wanted

  • Rafiq Shaahid
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2005
      One of my Bangladeshi friend wanted to learn PHP-MySQL, Anybody
      interested to help him? He will pay a standard price for that.

      mail him at labib04@...

      All the best,

      Rafiq
    • Bhara( *_* )
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 3, 2005
        HI Rafiq,
        if your friend is really interested to learn PHP and Mysql. No need to pay any one. here so many people are ready to give their helping hands (dont forget that we are opensource people). But no body here are ready to teach like  a spoon feed. tell him to start, and tell him to join our group. He will find tons of resourses to learn.  for any other he want to know , tell him to contact me:-)

        HAPPY CODING......

        Rafiq Shaahid <shaahidthegreat@...> wrote:
        One of my Bangladeshi friend wanted to learn PHP-MySQL, Anybody
        interested to help him? He will pay a standard price for that.

        mail him at labib04@...

        All the best,

        Rafiq

        ---
        Regards,
        Bhara
        http://bhara.phpxperts.com

        The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.
        - Eleanor Roosevelt

        Yahoo! Personals