Re: Unicode Translation

  • Hasin Hayder
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2005
      Here is a PHP source which convrts roman bangla to unicode. This
      script is written by John Coonrad under"The Hunger Project" and
      released under GPL

      Visit: http://thpbd.org/bangla/source.php

      Thanks
      --Hasin

      --- In phpexperts@yahoogroups.com, Mohammed Rahman <mashiur79@y...> wrote:

      > Hi Xperts
      > I've develop a PHP Based Membership Software. Now I want to
      develop it Unicode Complaint. How could I do this. Plz give some
      suggestion or solution. It will be translated in 3 languages.