Unicode Translation

  • Mohammed Rahman
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2005
      Hi Xperts
      I've develop a PHP Based Membership Software. Now I want to develop it Unicode Complaint. How could I do this. Plz give some suggestion or solution. It will be translated in 3 languages.

      Thanx in Advance
      Md. Mashiur Rahman Tipu

      Yahoo! Personals
    • Hasin Hayder
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 2, 2005
        Here is a PHP source which convrts roman bangla to unicode. This
        script is written by John Coonrad under"The Hunger Project" and
        released under GPL

        Visit: http://thpbd.org/bangla/source.php

        Thanks
        --Hasin