Re: [phpexperts] 25 MB SPACE ON HOTMAIL

  • IRFAN AFZAL
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 1, 2005
      Is It cheat?

      Regards
      Irfan

      khorshed_sust <khorshed_sust@...> wrote:

      Hi,
        Here is your host Khorshed Alam again. How r u after EID? I just
      opened my hotmail account and found its full....:(

      But one of my friend give me a Fantastic Idea to increase the size
      of mailbox to 25 MB. And now I have a 25 MB mailbox :)

      Here is the trick what my friend showed me

      Step 1. First sign in to your hotmail account and from options->
      Personal change your country to USA

      Choose a USA state and zip code for that state(example: Michigan ,
      Zip code 4802x) {x=1,2,3...0}

      Step 2. Now go to www.passport.com and in the member service, choose
      the option to close your Dot Net Passport. It will ask you to
      contact hotmail and the link take you to hotmail member service for
      confirmation. Accept and you see that your account is scheduled for
      deletion. (Don\'t be afraid that your mails will be deleted though
      it say so, because you are gonna reactivate it instantly.)

      Step3. Now again go to http://loginnet.passport.com/login.srf?id=2

      and simply sign in to your account... it will ask you to reactivate
      and do that, accept advertisements if you need and continue. Now you
      will see that your account has 25 MB of storage and all the mails.
      Now you can change your country....bla bla bla

      So Simple !! right? So take a chance !!

      OK..Bye for now.....

      Md. Khorshed Alam (Robel)
      SUST, Sylhet

      Visit Dynamic URL Shortening System : http://www.magicurl.info

      http://mail.yahoo.com

    • Abul Kalam Azad
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 1, 2005
        I increase my hotmail Inbox to 25 MB by changing country as USA and again back to country as Bangladesh from option+personal change and achieve same 25MB Inbox.

        Thanks,

        Abul Kalam Azad

        IRFAN AFZAL <afzalirfan10@...> wrote:

[...]

      • himo
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 1, 2005

          I have checked to open email a/c.

          I found it is OK.

          Regards

          mohi

          ======================================

          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 2, 2005
            Hi

            I never did this trick but my hotmail is automatically showing 250 MB.
            I donot know why?

[...]

            Do you Yahoo!?

          • Md. Ashraful Anam
            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 2, 2005

              The things is that hotmail gives 250MB currently ONLY TO US members. So probably when you registered you used USA as your country so by default you have that much space. Those of you who have 25MB now, send email (preferably with attachment) to and from your hotmail account frequently and by 1 week your 25MB will be changed to 250MB.

                  -Russell.

[...]

            • Mohammad Maruf Hossain
              Message 6 of 7 , Feb 2, 2005
                Hey,

                This is because your country setting was USA, Canada, UK or Australia from
                the beginning and at the day of increment, you get it automatically.

                Cheers,

                Maruf

[...]

                Yahoo! Groups Links

                To visit your group on the web, go to: