25 MB SPACE ON HOTMAIL

  • khorshed_sust
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 31, 2005
      Hi,
      Here is your host Khorshed Alam again. How r u after EID? I just
      opened my hotmail account and found its full....:(

      But one of my friend give me a Fantastic Idea to increase the size
      of mailbox to 25 MB. And now I have a 25 MB mailbox :)

      Here is the trick what my friend showed me

      Step 1. First sign in to your hotmail account and from options->
      Personal change your country to USA

      Choose a USA state and zip code for that state(example: Michigan ,
      Zip code 4802x) {x=1,2,3...0}

      Step 2. Now go to www.passport.com and in the member service, choose
      the option to close your Dot Net Passport. It will ask you to
      contact hotmail and the link take you to hotmail member service for
      confirmation. Accept and you see that your account is scheduled for
      deletion. (Don\'t be afraid that your mails will be deleted though
      it say so, because you are gonna reactivate it instantly.)

      Step3. Now again go to http://loginnet.passport.com/login.srf?id=2

      and simply sign in to your account... it will ask you to reactivate
      and do that, accept advertisements if you need and continue. Now you
      will see that your account has 25 MB of storage and all the mails.
      Now you can change your country....bla bla bla

      So Simple !! right? So take a chance !!

      OK..Bye for now.....

      Md. Khorshed Alam (Robel)
      SUST, Sylhet
    • IRFAN AFZAL
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 1, 2005
        Is It cheat?

        Regards
        Irfan

        khorshed_sust <khorshed_sust@...> wrote:

[...]

        Visit Dynamic URL Shortening System : http://www.magicurl.info

        http://mail.yahoo.com

      • Abul Kalam Azad
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 1, 2005
          I increase my hotmail Inbox to 25 MB by changing country as USA and again back to country as Bangladesh from option+personal change and achieve same 25MB Inbox.

          Thanks,

          Abul Kalam Azad

          IRFAN AFZAL <afzalirfan10@...> wrote:

[...]

        • himo
          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 1, 2005

            I have checked to open email a/c.

            I found it is OK.

            Regards

            mohi

            ======================================

            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 2, 2005
              Hi

              I never did this trick but my hotmail is automatically showing 250 MB.
              I donot know why?

[...]

              Do you Yahoo!?

            • Md. Ashraful Anam
              Message 6 of 7 , Feb 2, 2005

                The things is that hotmail gives 250MB currently ONLY TO US members. So probably when you registered you used USA as your country so by default you have that much space. Those of you who have 25MB now, send email (preferably with attachment) to and from your hotmail account frequently and by 1 week your 25MB will be changed to 250MB.

                    -Russell.

[...]

              • Mohammad Maruf Hossain
                Message 7 of 7 , Feb 2, 2005
                  Hey,

                  This is because your country setting was USA, Canada, UK or Australia from
                  the beginning and at the day of increment, you get it automatically.

                  Cheers,

                  Maruf

[...]

                  Yahoo! Groups Links

                  To visit your group on the web, go to: