[ News ] LITE versions of EMS software became FREE!

  • Md. Tahmidul Islam
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2005
      EMS Company announces the changes in the Policy of distributing LITE
      Versions of our software. Now all the LITE versions of our products
      are FREE of CHARGE!

      EMS Company announces the changes in the Policy of distributing LITE
      Versions of our software. Now all the LITE versions of our products
      are FREE of CHARGE!

      The Freeware LITE versions of our products may be used for any legal
      purposes for an unlimited period on unlimited number of computers
      without any restrictions. The Freeware LITE versions are fully
      functional and do NOT contain any ADWARE or SPYWARE.

      You can always download Lite versions of our Database tools at:
      EMS SQL Manager 2005 Lite for MySQL:
      http://sqlmanager.net/products/mysql/manager/download

      EMS SQL Manager 2005 Lite for PostgreSQL:
      http://sqlmanager.net/products/postgresql/manager/download

      EMS SQL Manager 2005 Lite for SQL Server:
      http://sqlmanager.net/products/mssql/manager/download

      EMS SQL Manager Lite for InterBase/Firebird:
      http://sqlmanager.net/products/ibfb/manager/download

      Source URL: http://sqlmanager.net/en/news/607

      - by Tahmidul Islam ( Munaz )
      http://phpxperts.com