[My Project details]Coding contests

  • Bhara( *_* )
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2005
       HI Xperts,
      I am very happy to tell you all that iam going to participate in the coding contest for this month. and here iam giving my project specifications. Please feel free to discuss/Comment about my project.

      Title: online Project management tool with multiple level user login:

      Objective:  The main objective of this project is to give transperent work flow in a project execution. from requirement analysis to the installation of the project in the client site.

      and maintaining the newsletters on this project etc..
      the main features are as below.
      This is the skeleton of my project, may be i will add some more features..

      2) Project List---> Project Details
      3)Add Project
      4) Add Mile stones of the projects( Deadlines)
      5) Add/View Comments on this project
      6) Add Newsletters and respective options for this newsletter.

      Last but not least
      7)Internal messageing system.

      iam planning to develop this  project using PHP and XML..
      now iam doing the database design..
      i will upload all this software at http://bhara.phpxperts.com/project

      soon you will find some pages according to my project..

      ---
      Regards,
      Bhara
      http://bhara.phpxperts.com

      The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.
      - Eleanor Roosevelt