Re: [phpXperts] some talk regarding upcoming coding contests

  • Arafat Rahman
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 29, 2005
      Thats a good idea. I like Group Mail Lister for the first month contest.

      Brother Hasin,
      Please make details features of Group Mail Lister and declare for the contest.
      Or you may choose a small project.

      Regards
      -Arafat Rahman

      "Md. Tahmidul Islam" <munaz23@...> wrote:

      Then lets start choosing something from below.. or if anyone got
      anymore ideaz..

      1. Group Mail Lister (similar to yahoo group)
      2. Forum/ Bulletin Board
      3. News/Issue Manager
      4. Personal Schedular
      5. Chatroom
      6. File/FTP Manager
      7. Host Manager
      8. Blogger etc etc...

      hit your ideas here...

      Arafat Rahman
      B.Ed. (Hons), M.Ed.
      Sun Certified Programmer for Java 2 platform

      Trainee Programmer