Moderators, Please be Active

  • Hasin Hayder
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 28, 2005
      Moderators
      Please be active. Our moderator quota is full. So if you think that
      you cant be active for some couple of days, please leave modship
      willingly for these inactive days for new mods. Because we need
      activity and we need to keep our group alive.

      These days only few mods are active. So I request to others, please be
      active to keep our group alive.

      --Hasin