[freelance work] Membership Website

  • Md Emran Hasan
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 28, 2005

      Hello Dear Friends,

      I have a freelance project to be developed in PHP + MySQL + XHTML + CSS. Its a kind of membership website that allows users to write a letter to their congressman.

      Features include:

      1. Ability to signup as a "member", proving home address and other contact information.

      2. The system will recognize a returning member and prepopulate information in a selected letter.

      3. The system will "send" the letter by providing various options such as

       a) User prints the letter
       b) System emails the letter
       c) System faxes the letter (Dont worry, an interface for faxing will be provided)

      4. The system will offer multiple issues for the user to write a letter for. Not all issues will be available at all times.

      5. The administrator will be able to add and maintain issues to the site for examination by the user.

      Download a detail specification of the project here . If you are interested to take the project, plz mail me at ehasan@... Please note that:

      1. I need the project completed ASAP
      2. I will need someone who can work on the project on a regular basis. I would like to know the progress of the project every 2-3 days.
      3. I need the person to be in Yahoo messenger so that I can keep communication.
      4. I have a limited budget.

      Please include the following information with your mail:

      1. How much time do you need to complete the whole project ? And how much time can you give daily on the project ?
      2. In which time you'll be online in yahoo messenger ?
      3. What is the expected total project price ?
      4. Will you use any framework ? If yes, mention the name.
      5. Your skill in each of these area: PHP, MySQL, XHTML, CSS, XML
      6. Previous work you have done

      Take care everybody !

      Md Emran Hasan
      Web Application Developer