Re: [phpexperts] New poll for phpexperts

  • Md. Ashraful Anam
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 30, 2005

      Hey! Why give only 12 minutes to vote?

      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Sunday, January 30, 2005 4:27 PM
      Subject: [phpexperts] New poll for phpexperts

      Enter your vote today!  A new poll has been created for the
      phpexperts group:

      Which is the best PHP IDE

        o Zend Studio
        o PHP Designer 2005
        o NuSphere PHPEd
        o Dreamweaver MX
        o PHP Coder
        o DZSoft PHP Editor
        o Quanta Plus
        o PHP Edit

      web site listed above.

      Thanks!

      Visit Dynamic URL Shortening System : http://www.magicurl.info

    • Binary Man
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 30, 2005
        Anam Bhai,
        You made a little bit mistake. :) I start a new poll (PHP IDE) and
        closed the previous poll (Which scripting language do you prefer")..

        The new poll is still open for vote. Thanks

        BinaryMan

        --- In phpexperts@yahoogroups.com, "Md. Ashraful Anam" <anam@b...> wrote:

        > Hey! Why give only 12 minutes to vote?

        Service.
      • Rev.W.K.Bergstrom
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 30, 2005
          I'm still very new to all of this php stuff which is why I primarily
          lurk for now...
          but I've been using Hotdog Pro for doing any code "checking","playing" etc..
          Thanks for the poll 'cause I'll take a look at all of these to play with
          too!!
          Kent

          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 31, 2005

            I use EditPlus for all my projects? Anyone else use editplus?

                -Russell

            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 1, 2005

              Hi all

              plz help me...

              Problem:

              Original Database is in MSSQL Server

              I converted it into MySQL by using sqlways converter.

              Web site is developed by PHP mysql (using EasyPHP)

              Now I have to upload all data to Server

              What are the step I have to follow to do this thing...

              Do you Yahoo!?
            • Kamrul Hasan Al Azad

                Message 7 of 7 , Feb 2, 2005
                  Yes! if you using Fedora/Linux try BlueFish and let me know if you like it.

                  Mehboob Ali
                  Canada