Re: need script for searching within the site with unicode support

  • sadiku1978
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 5, 2005
      I need a search script which can search web pages in Bangla as well as
      in english. It may or may not use a database. But the searching should
      b fast as i have to deal with a quiet big site having over 5000 pages.
      So any one can help? hasin do u have any collection like this?

      another thing . i m talking about searching internal contents of a site.