Re: need script for searching within the site with unicode support

  • Hasin Hayder
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 5, 2005
      sadi,

      it will be better if you post detailed requirement of your project,
      what should be the key features and what shoudl be the output.

      Thanks

      --- In phpexperts@yahoogroups.com, "sadiku1978" <sadiku1978@y...> wrote:
      > There's no one to help me?
    • sadiku1978
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 5, 2005
        I need a search script which can search web pages in Bangla as well as
        in english. It may or may not use a database. But the searching should
        b fast as i have to deal with a quiet big site having over 5000 pages.
        So any one can help? hasin do u have any collection like this?

        another thing . i m talking about searching internal contents of a site.