I write this RSS Parser plugin for wordpress

  • Hasin Hayder
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2005
      Hi all,

      Finally I have done it... There is no builtin way to include rss feeds
      from different source in your wordpress post of page. Its was a great
      hassle. Now I have written a plugin for wordpress to solve this problem.

      To install, it is simple. Just upload it into plugins folder and
      enable it from admin panel. Then you can use {rss} tag in following
      format in any of your post and pages. I have used <a
      href="http://lastrss.webdot.cz/">lastRSS</a> to parse the RSS feeds.
      See the following example where I parse latest bbc news rss in this post

      <h3>Latest 8 news from BBC</h3>
      {rss
      uri=http://newsrss.bbc.co.uk/rss/newsonline_uk_edition/front_page/rss.xml
      count=8}

      To see our group's latest activities visit here:
      http://phpxperts.com/?page_id=35

      :D

      --Hasin