Does anyone know Pinnacle Cart

  • Saleha Latif
    Message 1 of 1 , May 26, 2013

      I want some help regarding Pinnacle Cart, but couldn't find, as i have created my id on it but still don't have access to it.It's been 12 days.

      1- Can anyone tell me how to add menus with header. i try to add pages but it wont have dropdown menus functionality or i missed a point.
      2- I have added categories for menus but it shows bottom left.
      3- How can i add slider.

      Regards
      Saleha