Re: [phpXperts] Paypal integration problem with live mode

  • Md.Shoriful Islam Ronju
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 28, 2013
      See the error logs on live and then take necessary step otherwise no one can't help as you said it works on sandbox.

      Thanks

      On Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 1:49 PM, Humayun <himu_kabir03@...> wrote:

      I am facing a big problem. I have integrated paypal ipn payment with one my web application for my client. The problem is the integrations works fine with paypal sandbox. But my client claims that when I turn it into live mode it doesn't work with real payment. As I don't have any real paypal account so it is not possible for to test with a real payment. If anyone have any idea about this issue I will highly appreciate. Thanks in advance.

      --
      Kind Regards

      Mohammad Shoriful Islam Ronju
      IM: smronju