Paypal integration problem with live mode

  • Humayun
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 20, 2013
      I am facing a big problem. I have integrated paypal ipn payment with one my web application for my client. The problem is the integrations works fine with paypal sandbox. But my client claims that when I turn it into live mode it doesn't work with real payment. As I don't have any real paypal account so it is not possible for to test with a real payment. If anyone have any idea about this issue I will highly appreciate. Thanks in advance.
    • Md.Shoriful Islam Ronju
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 28, 2013
        See the error logs on live and then take necessary step otherwise no one can't help as you said it works on sandbox.

        Thanks

        --
        Kind Regards

        Mohammad Shoriful Islam Ronju