Re: How to tranfer oracle9i database to MySql 5

  • SM Shohid
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 19, 2013
      I developed a script generator application which can import data from any database and can export data to any database.

      Thanks & BR/

      Engr. S. M. Shohid
      20th JU, Stat, Msc in CSE, CCNA, OCA(DBA), MCP
      System Analyst
      Roads Division, Ministry of Communication
      Bangladesh Secretariat, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
      (02)7172547(off),
      (02)9020164(Res),(0182)3294586(Mob)
    • Tushar
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 19, 2013
        Thanks for your timely reply. It will be appreciated if you share the script.

        Tushar