How to tranfer oracle9i database to MySql 5

  • Tushar
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 19, 2013
      Is there any solution to migrate from oracle to mysql. Please help.
    • SM Shohid
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 19, 2013
        I developed a script generator application which can import data from any database and can export data to any database.

        Thanks & BR/

        Engr. S. M. Shohid
        20th JU, Stat, Msc in CSE, CCNA, OCA(DBA), MCP
        System Analyst
        Roads Division, Ministry of Communication
        Bangladesh Secretariat, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
        (02)7172547(off),
        (02)9020164(Res),(0182)3294586(Mob)
      • Tushar
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 19, 2013
          Thanks for your timely reply. It will be appreciated if you share the script.

          Tushar