Can u Help?

  • pateldipesh7079
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2013
      Can u help me in making CRUD application with use of OOPs...?
    • shiplu
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 1, 2013
        Search in google there are existing solutions already.
        If you want to do it learning purpose, I think you should do it yourself.
        If you are facing any problem in the middle of work show us what have you done, we'll help you then .

        On Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 10:12 PM, pateldipesh7079 <pateldipesh7079@...> wrote:
        Can u help me in making CRUD application with use of OOPs...?

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
            (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
            phpexperts-digest@yahoogroups.com
            phpexperts-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        --
        Shiplu.Mokadd.im
        ImgSign.com | A dynamic signature machine

        Innovation distinguishes between follower and leader
      • Dipesh Patel
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 2, 2013
          I make that application using mysqli.but I face problem when I need to rowcount after select query..also I face problem in insert_id()function..