Reg: Magento Webforms

  • Chaitanya D
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 28, 2012
      Hello Experts,

      How are you?
      Can you please help me? I have a question in magento.
      By default captcha mode is on and applied to all the pages/forms that are created via web forms. It is at global level. There are no 'captcha settings' section available for each form/page level to set to on/off in magento webforms.
      If another form is created, captcha is applied there also by default.
      Right now it is showing for contact us, profile and sales enquiry pages at front end. But i want to show captcha in sales enquiry page only.
      I am stuck there and spent much time on googling about captcha settings.

      Please let me know how to go ahead.

      Chaitanya.