User direction with php and MySQL

  • Amran
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 26, 2012
      I have many folder as per user.
      member login but every member will go their folder direction as their user name which is come from the MySQL db.
      how could i possible.
      I used this but here some problem:
      if(@mysql_num_rows($usertest)>0)
      {
      $_SESSION['username'] = $username;
      include_once ('../members.php');
      }
      else
      {
      include_once('index.php');
      echo "<script>alert ('Sorry! You are not an authorised user.');</script>";
      }

      please see include_once('../members.php');
      here I want to differentiate for every member!
      thanks
      all