Re: [phpXperts] World Bank invites you to Global Hackathon Code Jam Dhaka

  • Thouhedul Islam SUCHI
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 18, 2012
      but unfortunately there is no email from the concert authority about this into inbox and Spam also.
      Is there any option? Let me know.....

      On Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 5:23 PM, shiplu <shiplu.net@...> wrote:

      Just registered here. But sadly no confirmation email. I fear they will send it later and it will to my spam box. Then I'll never find that email. It'll be lost in junk.

      --
      Shiplu.Mokadd.im
      ImgSign.com | A dynamic signature machine

      Innovation distinguishes between follower and leader

      --
      Thouhedul Islam Suchi
      Uttara Model Town, Dhaka, Bangladesh